Please help me understand! Gay or straight?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I have been questioning that same thing. I have a bf online who resently took all his photos off. I really didn't appreciate the fact that other men were admiring him. I told him and he removed all his photos. Several gay men commented and the posts seem to be saying he was in contact with them. Is he really straight? Well I looked at his myspace page and his sexual orientation said)=NO ANSWER? Is he straight? Now when I speak to him he won't answer either. I guess he is not straight.

What friggin' difference does it make if he doesn't want to tell you?
He isn't telling you because your'e one of "those people" who thinks looking at a picture of a naked man makes you gay somehow. Which is just ridiculous!
If he was gay he damn sure wouldn't be putting up with you.
You know many folks have evolved beyond trying to classify a person.
Just because your uncomfortable with men paying him compliments
does not make him gay little girl. Grow up.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to me "gay" means you have sex or desire to have sex with the same gender. I do not want to have sex with other men, not even a 10% desire. I can look at another man's body, and think " wow, that guy is built" or "wow, that guy needs to lose the fat". If I see a guy's cock, or his ass, I can appreciate the human body's beauty and not want to fuck him. I don't get turned on by other men. I don't get an "itch" in my crotch, a "semi" or nothing. I don't have a sudden desire to "take it up the ass" for some man.

I'm straight.

Last nite, I saw several beautiful women while I was out on the town. It started with my favorite bartender, female, slender, very pretty, 26 yo, great personality. She served me my beer, we chit chatted. She went to get my change, and I watched her gorgeous legs(mini skirt, heels) and backside walk up the bar. I got a "semi". She came back, slight grin, handed me my change, and said "bulge". We both laughed. In 56 yrs of living I have never had any male have that effect on me. I'm straight, and that's how I know I'm straight.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I have been questioning that same thing. I have a bf online who resently took all his photos off. I really didn't appreciate the fact that other men were admiring him. I told him and he removed all his photos. Several gay men commented and the posts seem to be saying he was in contact with them. Is he really straight? Well I looked at his myspace page and his sexual orientation said)=NO ANSWER? Is he straight? Now when I speak to him he won't answer either. I guess he is not straight.

Lots of 'straight' guys put a questionable sexuality in their profiles so they get comments from the gay boyz. Don't know if that means they really are bit, but that's what I've been led to believe.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm totally straight, but do sometimes like to see a beautiful woman's body. There are some on here that I really admire and find quite lovely. But beyond appreciation there is no desire.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten PM's on here from straight guys who tell me I have great nuts, or whatever... don't think it necessarily means they want to feel them slappin' against their chin, they're just paying me a compliment... which is fine by me; I could look further into their motives, but there's no point really, I just take their compliments at face value. I'm straight, and if I see a really good looking dude on the street, I might say to myself "wow, that's a really handsome guy"... and that'll be it - don't want to sleep with him or kiss him or anything, just recognize that it's a good-looking person. And some male friends of mine who I know are straight, some of them have said to me in the past, "you're a great lookin dude, and you need a girlfriend, we need to get ya laid", along those lines, guy talk. That just means they feel comfortable enough to pay me a compliment about my looks, it doesn't immediately lump them into some 99% Straight/1% Gay category or anything...

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok so what about the countless PM i get from straight guys offering to "service me" and "hook up" or whatever....

hence my point: "But some guys who claim to be straight on here go beyond apprciation and way into desire!"

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok so what about the countless PM i get from straight guys offering to "service me" and "hook up" or whatever....

hence my point: "But some guys who claim to be straight on here go beyond apprciation and way into desire!"
Yeah, that's a bit shady - was just saying I've haven't gotten messages like the ones you've gotten. Like they're indicating 100% straight as if they're trying to disguise their true sexual nature with some statistic... who knows? I take A LOT of what I read on this website with a grain of salt anyway... :smile:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
But some guys who claim to be straight on here go beyond apprciation and way into desire!

I think you can be pretty sure that a lot of guys on here who say they are 100 percent or 90 percent straight are not quite telling the truth.
That would be no different from real life, right?
I think there is probably more truth-telling on here than in real life, but some of the ingrained hesitations to tell the truth would remain, even on as safe an environment as a website.
(That said, I think a very straight guy can express appreciation of another man's face, bod, or dick. And sorting out the straights-who-are-frank-about-the-esthetics-of-male-beauty from the gay men, is pretty tough to do and probably pointless.
But since you think that sexuality is fluid, you probably agree with that already, camel. Right?)

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have alot of gay friends, as well as a brother who is gay. I'm a totally straight woman and I just wanted to thank the LPSG for helping me understand more about male sexuality as well as all you other members who are honest and open. It really helps, your better then Dr. Ruth.