Please help me...

longbeachguy

Just Browsing
Media
I need to know to whom this pic belongs. I've seen it in the photo galleries of a member on here, but I can't recall his screenname.

The reason I want to know to whom this pic belongs is so I can out a particular faker on Myspace/Ratemybody. This individual is someone whom for at least three years (that I'm personally aware of) has been claiming to be 16 years old and 14" long.

He goes by the name of "Phil" and his myspace URL is MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/horse14in. He not only uses a variety of stolen dick pix, but his main pic (and ONLY pic of "his" face) is a pic that he's used for over 4 years. Of course he's never been able to post more pix of "his" face and no one has ever seen him on cam.

He is in all likelihood an older man posing as a young teen, and a probable pedophile to boot, as he has sent "his" cock pix to many minors. His myspace friends list is composed almost entirely of girls aged 13-17. It's for this reason that I feel he's very dangerous and needs to be exposed for the fraud he is.

He has not only stolen pix from members on here, (including myself), but from sites like newbienudes.com and xpeeps.com

This is the pic in question, please tell me to whom it REALLY belongs. I might add that it's one of THE most commonly used stolen pix on the net:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z275/haydenfromcali/philthefaker.jpg

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I need to know to whom this pic belongs. I've seen it in the photo galleries of a member on here, but I can't recall his screenname.

The reason I want to know to whom this pic belongs is so I can out a particular faker on Myspace/Ratemybody. This individual is someone whom for at least three years (that I'm personally aware of) has been claiming to be 16 years old and 14" long.

He goes by the name of "Phil" and his myspace URL is MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/horse14in. He not only uses a variety of stolen dick pix, but his main pic (and ONLY pic of "his" face) is a pic that he's used for over 4 years. Of course he's never been able to post more pix of "his" face and no one has ever seen him on cam.

He is in all likelihood an older man posing as a young teen, and a probable pedophile to boot, as he has sent "his" cock pix to many minors. His myspace friends list is composed almost entirely of girls aged 13-17. It's for this reason that I feel he's very dangerous and needs to be exposed for the fraud he is.

He has not only stolen pix from members on here, (including myself), but from sites like newbienudes.com and xpeeps.com

This is the pic in question, please tell me to whom it REALLY belongs. I might add that it's one of THE most commonly used stolen pix on the net:

I don't know who it belongs to officially, but Trevor3 seems to claim it as his own.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the guy is messing around with girls of thirteen then he could be a pedo and if you're that worried about him then you ought to report him to the police

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm really quite flattered when my pics are stolen, and that really proves nothing pertaining to my being a supposed faker. ALL my pictures are of my own personal penis of which I am not shy about sowing off. There will always be sceptics.

Trevor

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

you have an ulterior motive......if you were that concerned you would contact Tom.......the myspace administrator or the local authorities..why are you taking matters into your own hands.?..you are trying to hook up with him..I do suspect....

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Er... what?

Pedophile is someone who has a preference for or is only interested in pre-pubescent individuals. It is a medically defined word. An older man who likes young women post puberty (below whatever the legal age is for the area or otherwise) might be considered many things (there is a term for it which escapes me at this time) but they are not pedophiles.

For the record I'm not saying 'hey, he's only chasing 14 year olds - leave him be', I'm just pointing out the fact that the 'pedo' label is over and incorrectly used.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pedophile is someone who has a preference for or is only interested in pre-pubescent individuals. It is a medically defined word. An older man who likes young women post puberty (below whatever the legal age is for the area or otherwise) might be considered many things (there is a term for it which escapes me at this time) but they are not pedophiles.

For the record I'm not saying 'hey, he's only chasing 14 year olds - leave him be', I'm just pointing out the fact that the 'pedo' label is over and incorrectly used.

Derar Pedantic, Incorrect or not, you understood the sentiment which is the main point

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Seahorses - I believe I mentioned in my post that I was in no way condoning the behaviour of the gentleman involved, so yes I did understand the sentiment. However people misuse labels to great harm - pedophile is a medical term. Stat. rape is legally defined. Hell, I had sex with a 17 year old - perhaps the Americans on the site should label me one as well? Given that there is every chance that you've had sex at some point with someone under 18, would you be happy to have the label attached to you? A pedant would bring you up on your inability to spell, capitalise correctly and punctuate. Someone who doesn't want people incorrectly labeled with an incredibly pejorative term would mention its incorrect use. I only gave the full definition because MB seemed confused as to what my point was.