Please help my cock !

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by GreetinsLion, Jul 14, 2007.

1. GreetinsLion

GreetinsLion New Member

Hi... i'm new on the forum..

i'm 19 years and i've a cock with: 6inch and a girth of 5.1

my english s0x , and i want to know how i can get my dick bigger and with a better girth.

someone can show me begginer vids of some exercises and routines ??

thanks , and sorry if i'm in the bad topic

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

If you water it daily it will grow and you will see results by 2028. Only kidding my friend your size is fine. Your numbers are good..........

3. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Thunder's Place.

It's free, and they're not trying to sell anything. They close registration periodically, and they are about to do so again. You might want to sign up ASAP. If you miss registration, it will re-open in the future; it's just that you will not have full access to the site until you are a registered member.

As a member, you have access to instructional videos as well as other tutorial material.

4. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

learn to love what u have, and forget the enlargement idea, as it is alot of time and effort- wasted if u are expecting any significant and permanent POSITIVE results. you run the risk of ruining a perfectly functional (and i assume pleasure producing) cock. just my 2 cents. :wink:

5. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    The simple answer is, and always has been, you can't increase the length and width by ANY means other than surgery

6. dcho

dcho New Member

^ maybe youre just bitter about your results... or lack thereof... :tongue: while not everyone gains, there are some that do. it wouldnt hurt to believe that there is hope out there.

7. Boobalaa

Gold Member

Scratching my big head wondering what makes some people use their big heads to make their small heads bigger, when in the process..their big heads become smaller..

Draft saved Draft deleted