Please, help out, I "NEED/WANT" "YOUR" thoughts, Thank-you.

mee

Experimental Member
Media
what type of piercing(s) should I get to bring greater pleasure to my partner??? Thanks.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends on the partner... some partners would be disturbed by piercings, in which case the answer is None.
if your partner is a woman, and into piercings, a full apadravya with a close fitting heavy gauge ring is great for her... that is, a largish gauge closed RING entirely thru the center of the head of your cock.

THis is a particularly difficult and long healing piercing, but its gorgeous to look at. The ring shape helps keep it from catching on her soft palate if she can deep throat, and, when fucking, the ring will change position as you thrust and withdraw, with each thrust it will flip over to one side or the other of your cock, so the ring itself does not hit her cervix, and with each withdrawl it will flip back to encircle the tip of your cock.

For the right sized guy, what this does is stimulate her G spot... the shifting orientation of the ring is something dramatic enough for her to really feel.

However, the down side is that for the ring to shift position like this means the curved section of ring thru the meat of your cock is nearly REVERSING its curvature inside of tissue that is strongly engorged.
That means that every thrust and withdrawl is accompanied by a sharp stabbing pain in your cockhead.

Now, if you are one who tends to premature ejaculation or not lasting long enough for your gal... you may find that this distracting pain really helps you last longer, and she ends up enjoying it a lot more as it often takes some time to achieve a G-spot orgasm.

You can literally get to the point where you LOVE the feeling of that pain. The mix of pure pounding pleasure and your girls response to each wincing thrust mixes with the intensity of the sensation.

It makes fucking incredibly intense.

If that sounds too severe, then a PA is a good looking alternative.
If your girl deep throats, avoid Studs and bars that can get caught on things in the throat.

Avoid surface piercings like frenum studs as these are only thru the very thin skin tissue and far more likely to tear out with vigorous use.

If your girl is unpierced and not into getting pierced, herself, consider a tongue ring- NOT a stud, which she will never feel, but a small ring that goes in the tip of your tongue and encircles the distal end of your tongue.
This you can work on her clit like a demon.

If you are into men, then consider the purpose you will put it to. assfucking is all well and good but the tissue up in there is more fragile and easier to tear with more weighty health consequences.
PA seems to be well liked in that realm...
but if you will be be receiving oral from a guy with a tongue stud, you may want to not get your cock pierced as the two can clatter and, depending on the piercing, get tangled or caught... Although I know of folks who LOVE the noise their oral/genital piercings make...

And if you plan to be sucking cock a lot, consider a tongue stud or two, and lip piercings.
The lip piercings are only for those who can hold their job with freak show metal in their mouth... but I know a gay guy at a piercing salon who has four rings hugging his lower lip and 3 hugging his upper. And his boyfriend says its astonishingly hot the way it feels, and the way it looks with that mouth wrapped around his cock.

Last edited:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
forget the piercings, IMHO. If it takes metal bits sticking out of your flesh to please your partner, you're doing something wrong.