please help sex question

tackyoneagd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
k this is my first post so bare with me. my problem is me and my girlfriend have finally managed to get sex to work and we've done it half a dozen times and it allways hurts her we've started using lube but it doesant seem to be helping a noticable amount. im fairly big 8.5x7.5 but i thought she would adapt after a few times i guess im looking for ideas or just help and on top of that ive never got off with her im thinking cause its painfull for her so im not really in to it and she think that the condoms to tight and is restricting blood flow. Im only 18 and this seems to be an on going problem with all the girls ive been with or at least the ones iv'e fit into

please help!!

dajuce

Sexy Member
Media
Well a condom to force more blood to be caught in th penus and therefore increase swelling to a point. but all in all if it hurts then you just have to start off slower and really give her time to adjust. A possible solution would be to do it unprotected or use a larger size condom but it all up to the safely of your sex lives. It really takes time to women to adjust, it took mine like 1 year and I am no where as big as you described.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hi there,
You're making a grat start by being concerned about it and wanting her not to feel pain... that's cool, but don't get over anxious, because that's just make things more stressful and difficult. Lube is great start.. LOTS of foreplay - the more turned on she is the more she'll be able to take without it being uncomfortable (and you too will 'get off' more if there is more pre-penetration stimulation). I don't think her theory on condom tightness is correct.. you have a larger than usual girth but once you put it on when you are fully hard if the blood flow is effected it will keep you hard, possibly delay ejaculation a bit - but it won't stop you from enjoying yourself or cumming. If you feel it is an issue try different brands / styles til you find one that suits you (both).
If you find yourself hurting her - stop, withdraw, fool around a bit more and try again.. if it doesn't work then bring eachother to orgasm with your hands, mouths and maybe even toys (if you have them). The main thing to do is take it slowly and enjoy eachother and all aspects of being sexual together. Penetrative sex is, of course, great - but it is not the be all and end all... Finally, do not despair - you will get there - by the long road or the short, just remember to enjoy the trip.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Condom tightness certainly can prevent you from cumming. As an analogy, imagine you have very tight jeans on. Then if you touch your leg you won't feel it as much as when you have slightly loose pants on. If the condom is too tight, it sticks to the penis skin tightly. There needs to be some movement to have feeling.

I don't know how seriously I should take this thread. tackyoneagd, why did you say in another post that you want another inch if you are having sex problems at your current size?
http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/43148-penis-size-survey-2.html#post752478

What kind of condoms are you using?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dilation with different diameters of dildos up to your girth, making sure that she is fully aroused, lubrication, lubrication, lubrication and patience.

tackyoneagd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sry but im only 18 i dont think a set of dildos would be taken well from her pov we talked about a small pocket rocket but a set of dildos mite be a bit much but i appreciate the help