please help

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jeffy21, Aug 4, 2007.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    hi i have small testicles and it really gets me down(i try not to let it but it does) I have a 5.5 - 6" long penis with 5" girth and straight but my nuts are so small. I feel like once a woman see's they'll think of me as a minor shit even i feel less of a man than most teenage boys and i am 21.

I have asked about this before and generally people reckoned it wasnt important but i dont think they really understand they are very small... one girl mentioned that it doesnt matter what size they are as long as they are proportionate to the body but thats my problem they are tiny.

Ill get some pics uploaded soon but what do women think?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I really think they are minor details. They provide your body with sperm, and as long as you can reproduce then it shouldn't really make a difference. I am the furtherest away from importance of appearance. I think that everyone is unique, and variety is the spice of life.

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't really care that much about ball size but I have a slight preference for small high and neat.

4. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Dear Jeffy21 - size of penis or testicles is a minor detail. Enjoy what you've got to the full. What's attached to the penis and testicles is of major importance - that's what will WOW the girls: Your vitality, sexuality, personality, charm, empathy, honesty, and so on.

I talk from experience: I'm 5x4.5 and have very small testicles, (one of my gf's said "those are "cuteicles" not testicles", they are so small and cute :wink: ) but I have a wonderful sex life :biggrin1: . I've lived with this for 60 years now.

OK, I fantisize about having a huge monster cock and testicles but I never let that deminish my enjoyment of a sexual encounter. I never apologize or feel embarrassed about what I've got, or haven't got. (There is nothing I or you can do about it.) You shouldn't either. Focus on her beautiful sexy body, not yours.

If you per chance you encounter a size queen simply tell her to find someone else but don't appologise or feel embarrassed. Fortunately, there aren't many around. :wink:

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

You men have balls ??? I am so focused on cock I completely forget you have them.

I think you'll find most women are just not that fussy about balls - even if you have none at all!

x
    Honey

6. wifeoftiny

wifeoftiny New Member

Albums:

My husband would give up his testicles completely to have a nice, straight penis the size of yours! I personally do not care about size, color, creed or anything else as long as it gets the job done:wink: .

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You know... I've told my fwb that balls should evolve to be inside the male all the time.. just cause I have no preferance towards them at all.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'm not that bothered about them, I'm also much more focused on his cock and a lot of guys take one look at my nails and their balls shrink in fear anyway :)

9. SensualGoth

SensualGoth New Member

Albums:

hahahaha Spoiled damn you're funny :)

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im not interested in having babies yet, so as far as im concered they are just one more thing i have to suck on, play with, tickle and keep satisfied.

11. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Now see there should be a law against that.

12. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    tiggerpoo thanks for the post nice to know you know where i am coming from. Really glad to hear you've had a great sex life that makes me feel much better. Would really appreciate if you could tell me what size your testicles are in cm just so i can get a better idea of how small they are(theres small and theres smaller)?

Also did it ever bother you, and when did you realise they were small? cheers

13. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Girls don't really care about testicles. I think I have small ones. Not sure though. The only thing casting doubt is one time someone grabbed my crotch then said I had small balls (lol). But it doesn't bother me. I'm just glad I have balls.

Most girls do it with the light off anyway these days :tongue:

Don't sweat it.

14. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    dont worry about it bro be happy with wat u have i used to have a girlfriend dat told me i had small balls so i told her to go to hell if youre girl really loves u she will love the way u are and if she dont then do wat i did
    the world doesnt stop for one little bitch that cant appreciate wat u have so dont worry about it bro

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If they're small we can hold them more easily :)

16. BurningVenus

BurningVenus New Member

In general, I think that men are much more attached to their testicles than women are.

:smile:

17. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

My testicles are just over 1" long. When I get excited the scrotum shrinks and they are pushed upwards into the cavities next to the base of the penis, so that often during sex they're not evident at all unless I push them down again.

I realized I was small at about age 13; I was the smallest in my circle of friends while we were experimenting and exploring sexually as teenagers.

Initially the realization was very difficult for me to accept and I felt embarrassed and inferior, especially in comparison to my best buddy, Andy, who had a 10" monster and huge balls. OMG, I was so envious, still am. This seriously inhibited my willingness to partake in sexual activities with girls or even guys.

A watershed moment for me occurred at about age 20, when Andy’s very beautiful, very sexy gf left him for me. I was petrified, so I told her up front about my small equipment and said I could never satisfy her sexually, especially after she had been with Andy. She laughed, and said “be proud of and enjoy what you’ve got”. We had a great relationship and great sex. :wink: She later told me that all Andy had to offer was his big dick and there’s much more to a relationship than that. She told me that, in comparison, I had lots to offer. I never looked back.

Incidentally, although Andy was initially very upset, we remained good friends to this day. Unfortunately he has had a very miserable sex life. We’re now both 60.

Hope that helps.

18. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Yeah Thanks. Your balls sound pretty much the same size as mine( just over an inch long and about 1.75cm wide). I know i have a lot to offer and although it'll still bother me ill get over it. Still gonna be not havin sex for a while but..... who knows what'll happen. I've got alot to offer i guess. And even though i would never admit it to people i know i am better looking than most guys(it pains me to say that as i dislike arrogance and vanity but i guess its true). Also i have no problems socially and have always found it easy to have a laugh with girls i like but never even attemt to take it any further. a couple of time girls have even just started snogging me without me even knowing it was coming but afterwards i just smiled and started talking again. once a girl even asked me to meet her in a bedroom upstairs at a party(she was good looking and i had fun chatting with her) but i just got drunk with some randoms downstairs. and acted dumb when i seen her later. guess i am scared of rejection or something? I've got a lot to be thankful for..... i dunno.... im pretty complicated. Some day ill find what i am looking for, even i dont understand me somtimes?

Thanks for everyones posts its helped

19. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In all honesty, I don't really care if a man has big or small balls. Look on the bright side I bet that small balls get really "high and tight" when you shoot your load, and that is so Freaking hot in my books!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted