Please help

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by nevar1527, Jan 8, 2008.

1. nevar1527

nevar1527 New Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry for such an odd post, I'm just terribly depressed. I've been dealing with weird situations surrounding re-dating my ex and dating other friends (after 2 days of oddness I'm once again lonely and single) and right now I don't know what to do. I don't know how much longer I can keep on caring so much about other people and getting my heart stomped on. Apparently I'm not worth it to anyone no matter how hard I try. I don't know what kind of a response I want I just wish someone cared. Thanks.
    Bye:frown1:

2. laffitte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Be strong.

Put yourself first for a change.

You could have your pick.

Laff xx

3. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hang tough, you have alot going for you in the looks department, don`t be so eager to jump into a relationship, go out and have some fun with the girls, if you don`t have any girlfriends who`ll go out and venture with you go make some new ones.
    As far as redating your ex, remember insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
    I know it`s difficult being alone so that`s when you need your friends the most, make the guys drool over you for awhile, let them know your out shopping but be choosy, don`t get hooked on the first stray that comes along.
    Theres nothing worse than a desperate hottie, let the guys know your worth fighting for by ignoring them but give them just a taste, make them gaga for coco puffs.
    In the meantime go get yourself a good dildo, if you already have one that you`ve been using retire it and go get a new one, it`ll feel like your with someone new.

lafever:cool:

4. viking1

Gold Member

I know how you feel. I feel the same way most of the time. I too, am very tired of feeling lonely, and depressed. I hate see anyone miserable, especially someone your age. I wish I knew what to tell you, but I don't have any advice, for either of us. All I can say is cheer up!:smile: You've got your whole life ahead of you, and things will get better.:smile:

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Maybe it's time to get some new friends. Friends should make you feel better not worse. Have you tried doing some sort of voluntary work, helping other people can often make you feel better about yourself, caring for others is almost as good as being cared about.

6. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Get some professional help with the depression and make yourself happy before attempting to make someone else happy. xoxoxox

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Ive been in every bad space you can imagine. I do care. Pm me. Things will get better. Trust me on this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted