Please humiliate me.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
It's fucking laughable. It's so undersized, hardly anyone would be able to feel it let alone get pleasure from it. If it was me, I'd lay there and fantasize about getting a real dick, not your tiny undeveloped little shrimp of a wee wee. Kneel and I'll show you what a real cock looks like. What a pathetic man to have such a tiny dick like yours.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's fucking laughable. It's so undersized, hardly anyone would be able to feel it let alone get pleasure from it. If it was me, I'd lay there and fantasize about getting a real dick, not your tiny undeveloped little shrimp of a wee wee. Kneel and I'll show you what a real cock looks like. What a pathetic man to have such a tiny dick like yours.
And here I thought I was special, and you only said that to ME! :wink:

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here I am, fully hard, my 6 inches are overaroused :
http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/4895/image11ki.png
I've never been humiliated by size-queens or hung men. I'd like to try.
If you feel much bigger than me, or if you find me small, or if you need more inches to reach deep vaginal orgasm... EXPRESS YOURSELF !!!
I'm ready.
:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

oh...go get a life or something Stetson :tongue: ur penis is not small, it looks fine to me. Stop worrying... :wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The scary thing is that I got PM'd asking for small cock humiliation after someone read this (not the OP). Maybe I should charge...oh, that's right...I'm retired.

You could always get the 'humiliatees' to make a Paypal donation to PETA and class it as charity work. :rolleyes:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Here I am, fully hard, my 6 inches are overaroused :
http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/4895/image11ki.png
I've never been humiliated by size-queens or hung men. I'd like to try.
If you feel much bigger than me, or if you find me small, or if you need more inches to reach deep vaginal orgasm... EXPRESS YOURSELF !!!
I'm ready.
:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

*sigh*

You're beautiful. We all are. Be proud of what you have and what you are, because you're special.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The scary thing is that I got PM'd asking for small cock humiliation after someone read this (not the OP). Maybe I should charge...
Um, HEL-L-O-O-O! Nothing like telling everyone. When I sent the PM, I thought the P meant "private". Sheesh! Now everyone knows where all my money goes.
:tongue::tongue::tongue: