D

deleted6564491

I met a guy in scruff and I need help. He messaged me and I went to his house to hook up. I knew he was going to be big. I thought muscular but, I was wrong he was fat but I still have him a chance, I didn't wanna judge. Went to his room and started making out. He had cigarette breath. We took off our clothes and we started sucking each other off. I tasted his piss off of his dick and it smelt kinda musty. He wanted me to eat his ass and when I did, it tasted like he didn't wash it before hand. I tried to put his dick inside of me (with condom) and it didn't work. He never entered me. We switched positions and we 69ed. I came but he didn't. I didn't want it to last long. I hated every minute of it. I wanted to be open minded. I thought I would've loved it. I went to cvs and bought lysol and listerine and lysoled my whole face, groin and swallowed mouth wash. I feel extremely violated. He was really nice and when I told him I wasn't feeling it he was like "okay that's fine". I bolted out of there. I wanted my first time to be special. With someone who loved and was really physically attracted to. But I got horny and I didn't think properly. I'm DL and no one knows I like guys. Is this what it's like?? I feel like a fuck up.

Now I'm worried if i caught something. He did tell me he was neg and that he was open with his husband. But I'm still scared. I'm going to immediately shower and brush my teeth. I don't want an std or hiv. What should I do ??

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a guy in scruff and I need help. He messaged me and I went to his house to hook up. I knew he was going to be big. I thought muscular but, I was wrong he was fat but I still have him a chance, I didn't wanna judge. Went to his room and started making out. He had cigarette breath. We took off our clothes and we started sucking each other off. I tasted his piss off of his dick and it smelt kinda musty. He wanted me to eat his ass and when I did, it tasted like he didn't wash it before hand. I tried to put his dick inside of me (with condom) and it didn't work. He never entered me. We switched positions and we 69ed. I came but he didn't. I didn't want it to last long. I hated every minute of it. I wanted to be open minded. I thought I would've loved it. I went to cvs and bought lysol and listerine and lysoled my whole face, groin and swallowed mouth wash. I feel extremely violated. He was really nice and when I told him I wasn't feeling it he was like "okay that's fine". I bolted out of there. I wanted my first time to be special. With someone who loved and was really physically attracted to. But I got horny and I didn't think properly. I'm DL and no one knows I like guys. Is this what it's like?? I feel like a fuck up.

Now I'm worried if i caught something. He did tell me he was neg and that he was open with his husband. But I'm still scared. I'm going to immediately shower and brush my teeth. I don't want an std or hiv. What should I do ??
Well for starters you need to get tested. Even if he's negative there is always a possible chance. Too bad the sex was bad though

Reactions: dogstar101

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

And don't worry. You're not a fuck up, and you don't have to come out to everyone in your life because it's your business.

Reactions: MaxLig
D

deleted6564491

You sound kinda new to this, do you mind if I ask how old you are?

I'm 23. And yes I would say I'm very new to this. I really regret. I wish I wasn't so eagered to hook up with someone. I'm glad penetrative see didn't work. But still I'm worried. It was all up next to me.

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 23. And yes I would say I'm very new to this. I really regret. I wish I wasn't so eagered to hook up with someone. I'm glad penetrative see didn't work. But still I'm worried. It was all up next to me.
I see. Well don't worry too much about it. If you both used condoms then all should be well, but I would still get tested since you put your mouth around his butthole.

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to sound cheesy, when I say it gets better but trust me when I say that it does and your just getting started.

Reactions: deleted3155011

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It just sucks that the sex was bad :pensive:

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The penetration should've worked though. Did you guys use alot of lube?

D

deleted6564491

The penetration should've worked though. Did you guys use alot of lube?

Yeah we used lube but still I couldn't get it in. His stomach was in the way. And it all happened in a span of half hr. I was disgusted and I left. Getting in wasn't what made me feel bad, it was the whole experience. I should've just left as soon as he kissed me.

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah we used lube but still I couldn't get it in. His stomach was in the way. And it all happened in a span of half hr. I was disgusted and I left. Getting in wasn't what made me feel bad, it was the whole experience. I should've just left as soon as he kissed me.
I busted out laughing at his stomach being in the way. Well don't worry too much about it. There will be better moments. You just have to really get to know someone first. Especially there hygiene routine. If they don't wash they ass then I'd just let them top. Ain't nobody got time for dingleberrys:sob:

Daysofgrace

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But I'm no guru, hell I've never even had sex yet :p

D

deleted6564491

I busted out laughing at his stomach being in the way. Well don't worry too much about it. There will be better moments. You just have to really get to know someone first. Especially there hygiene routine. If they don't wash they ass then I'd just let them top. Ain't nobody got time for dingleberrys:sob:

No dingleberrys, it just tasted bad. I feel dumb. Completely mortified. I wish I could've stopped myself. I wish I never went there.

I'm just questioning myself, like do I consider this my 1st time?

D

deleted6564491

I should've known better. I did know better. I just chose to ignore my logic. I'm a fucking idiot.

D

deleted6564491

21, but I've played with myself enough to learn a few tricks ;)

I've played with myself enough times, that's why I was trying to hook up with someone. I should've been more demanding. I should've tried to go after people who I would've been more attracted to.. Part of the reason why I agreed was because I was insecure in myself and my body. I was scared of rejection. I thought if I had accepted someone that came my way, I would've been fine because they would've accepted me for my body flaws. But that's not the case. I feel even more shittier.

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its a slippery slope using terms like "violated". You were having consensual sex, if you didn't like the guy you should have stopped, rather than demonising him. Just because someones personal hygiene wasn't up to scratch is not an indication they have anything. Oh, and with no penetration there is little chance you caught anything. Sounds like you need to grow up and take responsibility for your own decisions.