Please just dont ram it in

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Martinone, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Martinone

Martinone New Member

Albums:
    With having a big cock comes responsibilities you just cannot go raming it into a tight pussy.

Its your duty to get the pussy ready by licking it, gently spanking it, anything which will get it nice and wet.

Only when its good and ready can you slowly push that cock in just a little at a time.

Hold those hips in a vice like grip and pull her onto that big cock of yours

she will let you know when she wants you to start pumping like a piston

Faster and faster you go only then CAN RAM IT IN. :smile:

Good luck

Martin

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, speaking of "nice and wet"... That was a hot little read there, Martin. :wink:

3. curiomeerkat

curiomeerkat New Member

Albums:
    Cool a man who know what he's doing :biggrin1:

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    yep...that is a mans job...and should be part of any sex...if you want both to have a good time...and may i suggest...repeat as required

5. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    play her unless she begs for your cock. since i love foreplay, fine with me :)

also good if you let her sit on it, so she can perfectly adjust to it.

also: always use lube if your girth exceeds her wrist. no matter how wet.

6. pussyfan

pussyfan New Member

Albums:
    Maybe I'm wrong, but after being with a LOT of different women from ages 18 - 54 and hearing their complaints about the ineptness of their past partners and husbands, I'm beginning to think there aren't many of us who DO know what they're doing, curiomeerkat. Same goes for the women. Sadly, if a woman hasn't ever been with a talented man, or has only been with a one-dimensional man -- ie. get in, get off, get out -- she probably haven't developed a wide variety of sexual skills. I've had to teach nearly every one of my partners how to give a proper blowjob. Most just suck the head like a Hoover while masturbating you 90 mph. Ugh. And NONE had ever had a man spend an hour or more simply caressing their bodies gently, spending another hour gently kissing and nibbling and licking their breasts and pussy and asshole, and then spending another hour getting down to serious clit-sucking and butterfly-licking to multiple, screaming orgasms. No woman I've ever been with has ever been with a man who cares enough, and who loves women's bodies enough to give them the attention they deserve. We're talking around 30 women. It still amazes me when I'm with a new partner and they are completely shocked at how much pleasure I give them -- and for such a long period of time. And all that is before a long, slow, sensuous fuck. Comments?

7. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    PUSSYFAN...you are a caring lover and a gentleman...good for you and yours...

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol
    I had a similar, tho less erotic talk with a female friend of mine explaining how I learned "with great power comes great responcability"

she was probubly thinking I would say SpiderMan...boy was she in for a suprise

9. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Kudos. More guys need to come to your class...

Draft saved Draft deleted