Please Ladies, Enjoy a Laugh

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hello, just saw your page and read some of your post, u are very interesting, i would like to talk to u if u are interested like to think kink myself hon, my site is XX if u want to talk, i am obviously a black man are u interested in a sexual relationship with a large hung black man ?? Etc.

no thanks. I live in Canada. And you're 33. I'm 21.

Quite a distance i live in Orlando, age no prob to me I have been with several that were 18, 19, but I understand, just thought u might want to share some experiences and talk but thats ok, take care hon ! Marcus

Yeah no deal. My boyfriend is 18, I stick to younger men.

My advice to you, don't approach girls and ask them to be in a relationship with you. It's creepy.

No prob there hon, if u like white boys u like white boys, babe if u saw my pic I dont have to approach girls it pretty much happens the other way around anyway this is a waste of time bye.

Yeah I find bad photoshop skills a turn on. You really ought to take some professional lessons if you want to have believable pictures.

You being a member here is a waste of time, you're probably some tiny dicked boy sitting behind a computer screen wishing girls like me threw themselves at you.

Keep dreaming.

your a funny little girl, thats my body and thats my dick all 11 inches of it, and Im going down to tomorrow night to Ft Lauderdale and fuck a white mans wife with it that i met on here while he watches and vids it, yeah i belong on this sick little site baby, u just wish u had a chance to try it, lets move on girl aint got time for little girl or boy not sure now bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Keep Dreaming sweetheart. I have to post this convo for the rest of the site to see. So they all laugh at your pathetic-ness.

Anyone else get messaged by this winner? XXX

Notice how he goes off on me for something about black men... when I made no mention of it?

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree his pm's were out of line, but isn't it against the TOS to post someone's private messaging? (It is on some sites, and I confess that I'm too lazy to check here...) (ookokokok. I disappear back into the cupboard where I obviously belong) :tongue:

no offense, TK, am just wondering.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree his pm's were out of line, but isn't it against the TOS to post someone's private messaging? (It is on some sites, and I confess that I'm too lazy to check here...) (ookokokok. I disappear back into the cupboard where I obviously belong) :tongue:

no offense, TK, am just wondering.[/QUOTE]
It is not against the LPSG TOS. At least it wasn't in the original rendition. Not sure about it's most recent incarnation. :confused:

From experience I can tell you that people like BlkWthThk11 do not get it when you say you aren't interested. They can't imagine anyone, especially a white woman not wanting an allegedly big black cock. The problem with these guys is that their personality is what makes them a big dick not their penis. :cool:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

no offense, TK, am just wondering.
I actually don't know. Unless it changed since last time. There is a whole thread dedicated to posting peoples outrageous private messages.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're creepy!
you think that because i'm black.

you stayed WAY more polite than i would. that whole 'the only reason you're rejecting me is because you're fake/gay/racist' bullshit really gets my goat.

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't like to imagine a conversation with him in real life - although of course all the women would be initiating the pursuit then :wink:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
hahahaha! that was a good one, kink. i couldn't have said it better. thankfully i haven't had the pleasure of being PM'd by him.
He hasn't messaged me back either.
you're creepy!
you think that because i'm black.

you stayed WAY more polite than i would. that whole 'the only reason you're rejecting me is because you're fake/gay/racist' bullshit really gets my goat.
Yeah I can be nice some times.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
No little girl or boy I think they will see how pathetic u are to even care you moran.

Right, that's why everyone laughed at your stupidity. Everyone sided with me. You can keep going on though, your as dumb as a bag of bricks. You keep talking but you're not making any sense, you lack the proper skills to talk to someone like me. I see right through your attempts at a come back. You're failing, more and more with every reply.

Hey you idiot I dont want to talk to u at all, better things to do, go away and by the way get back on your meds !!!!!

You obviously do want to talk me to because you keep replying. You've probably got nothing better to do with your time anyways. Go wank your tiny dick maybe? OR!!!! Practice your photoshop skills!!! Great idea!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Kink, he sounds charming and I think you're insane for sticking to a pimply-faced boy when you could have had an experienced smooth-talker like that. What were you thinking?
LOL the bf doesn't have a pimply face.... but I know what you're saying. How could I have turned down someone as awesome sounding as him.