Please, please, please

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop stealing my personal photographs for your own, pitiful use. It is not only disrespectful, but humiliating and sad. You have no right to do such things. I'm not sure exactly who it was that took my pictures and passed them off as their own, but I'm dangerously close to finding out. And when I find you, Lord have mercy on your sick soul.

What's worse is that these disgusting folk who stole my photographs have also betrayed my trust. I now know for a fact that it was someone who I have spoken to on Yahoo! Instant Messenger, someone who I thought I could trust. How do I know this? Because the perpetrator had was despicable enough to also use pictures of my friends and family.

In response to this alarming news, I've taken down all photographs of myself. And no, they won't be coming back. The damage is done. This goes for Yahoo! IM, as well.

And please, Mr. Sicko, if you're reading this, just come clean. Admit to it. You'll be far better off. I can assure you of that.

Your Dear Friend,
James

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sorry to hear this Rocky....its one thing to try to pass off pictures of someone else's cock, but to steal their pics of their face and their family crosses a big line....shame on who ever did it! Btw, Thanks for the site in your signature. I have been going to it and playing whenever I have any spare time, and I have posted a link on my myspace page. Kudos to you for caring

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rocky, dude! Sorry for your trouble, but, why the Hell would you post pics of your family and friends at LPSG or on YahooIM? What were you thinking?

As handsome and sexy as your pics are, you gotta know that someone would abuse them.

Onan

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rocky, dude! Sorry for your trouble, but, why the Hell would you post pics of your family and friends at LPSG or on YahooIM? What were you thinking?

As handsome and sexy as your pics are, you gotta know that someone would abuse them.

Onan

I made a point to never post pictures here of anyone but myself. Even if there was a stranger in the background of a photo, I made sure they were unrecognizable (sunglasses, hat, blurring their faces, etc). I would never post friend or family pictures here.

As far as Yahoo goes-- to use a single hand to count the number of people I sent family pics to would be excessive. I only sent them to those who I felt I could trust; people I had actually developed relationships with.

Color me ignorant.

BF2K

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry this happened to you Rocks - this is why, despite frequent requests, I never post face pics - hope this problem doesn't piss you off enough to leave the site - you're a cool dude to hang around with in the chat from time to time.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rocky, this blows in a major way. Although I have only chatted with you once in the main LPSG chat room, you seem immediately like a straight-up honest guy who I enjoyed chatting with, and it's sad to hear that this happened to you. I guess it just goes to show how little we can trust anyone on the net, which is the most disappointing thing really. Best of luck in getting to the bottom of this.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a fuckwad. This happened to me once, James. I found out who did it and after I called him out, it never happened again. (But, then again, my flabby-ass pics are not nearly as hot as yours...)

Pic thieves suck and always get found out. Just remember: the asshole who did it has such low self esteem he is forced to hide behind your hot pics. You're dealing with a true bottom-feeder.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
The reason I don't post face pics is due to this type of action. I had it occur to me a while ago. It does suck when you think you can trust someone and you send them a pic--only to have them use it for themselves.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've sent my face pic to probably about a dozen of so people here over the years -- none of them has ever betrayed me by posting it as themselves. I only experienced some random losers posting my pics in the gallery here. (Think about how stupid that is...)

James, my counsel to you is to publicly name the people who suspect and see what shit floats to the top.

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happened to me, too.
I'm very sorry to hear it.

Where the motivation to use someone's family pics comes from, is beyond me.
You're an honest man. Its unfortunate that you weren't treated with the same courtesy that you show others (and often go out of your way to do so).

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Rocky, if you know for a fact who it was, and that the person is a member here at LPSG, go ahead and name & shame. The rest of us have a right to know when we are dealing with sneaky scum.