Please post guys!!

Life20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys. I want your help on this one.
So I have this guy in my class and he really is hot, I just have to look down every time he's close. Sometimes you see a bulge and sometimes it look like he has a big tool in there but sometimes it doesn't. How I can get to see him naked, I know it sounds perverted But I just want to find a way to be able to give him a blow job. Help me on, how I can do this. Thing is that he's straight.

Thanksx

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys. I want your help on this one.
So I have this guy in my class and he really is hot, I just have to look down every time he's close. Sometimes you see a bulge and sometimes it look like he has a big tool in there but sometimes it doesn't. How I can get to see him naked, I know it sounds perverted But I just want to find a way to be able to give him a blow job. Help me on, how I can do this. Thing is that he's straight.

Thanksx

OK, the only thing you know about him is that he tells every body hes straight ? i would do the most sensible thing, make friends with him and tell him your gay, and mention to him in private that you wouldnt mind blowing him. then wait a month, taking no additional aggressive action. you dont want to scare him off now do you? let it sink in, dont act gay around him, act like his straight buddy. just keep being friends with this in the back of his brain, and then eventually maybe youll find an opporotunity to strike. just remember to be fair and not treat him lke a piece of meat. youl scare him off immeadiatly like a girl would be. id say trying to get a straight guyto do you a gay guy a HUGE favor by allowing you to suck his cock is about as hard as it is for me to get tiny conservative innocent virgin japanese girls (OMG theyre sooOOo yumMMmy!!) to give me a blow job, which i can SOMETIMES, IF IM REALLY LUCKY, do. every body goes through this, str8 gay bi. ask yourself, does this guy have any reason to do ME a HUGE favor? theres no way your going to trick him ok, sex is a thing for adults, try acting like one first.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First, try to find a small deserted building far from where people can hear screaming, then get yourself a pair of handcuffs, a long piece of heavy rope and maybe some leg shackles....then can you get some ruffies or another kind of sedative? :eek:
Just kidding. Be yourself, bro. Talk with him and try to find out where his head is at regarding his or your sexuality. Most of all....ALWAYS BE HONEST with him. Sometimes no means no, sometimes no means "let me think about it and maybe it will be okay."

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm honestly skeptic about this plans. I think most "straight" guys simply don't dare to try such things... if they would, I'd be more experienced in seducing hot guys xD *thinking of the one hot dude, I see in school sometimes*....

Another thing is, you have to mind and possibly bear the consquences of your confession or even your deed. One or two days ago I read somethin' on this site about guys planning to suck or jerk off their buddys. One of them lost this friend + the whole "crew" around. So when you really do this, be cautious and think about what you do and maybe cause!!

(sorry for mistakes, it's my typical "school-english" -> I'm german)