Please post guys..

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Life20, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Life20

Life20 New Member

Hey guys. I want your help on this one.
    So I have this guy in my class and he really is hot, I just have to look down every time he's close. Sometimes you see a bulge and sometimes it look like he has a big tool in there but sometimes it doesn't. How I can get to see him naked, I know it sounds perverted But I just want to find a way to be able to give him a blow job. Help me on, how I can do this. Thing is that he's straight.

Thanksx

2. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    haha I wana play my astronomy teacher REALLY badly, I sit down in class, and I'm hard before he even starts the lecture...it'd be so nice to be able to seduce a straight guy, PHEW man, that'd be hot...

3. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    GET HIM DRUNK!!!!
    hahhah that probably won't work... try being his friend.... then walk in on him naked somehow... i don't know were i'm going with this.

4. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    If he;s straight, leave him alone. Why would you be interested in someone you'll never have..

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

everytime i've had a woman pretend to be my friend just to get in my pants, it really pissed me off.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Sorry Red :redface::tongue:

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'll make an exception for you babe ;)

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Alex is right. How awkward would it be if this doesnt work out like you think? Showing up in class with a guy who didnt want you back?

Just keep it as a fantasy and let it fuel some great masturbation sessions.

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I always wondered the gay man's fascination with getting with a straight guy.:confused:

10. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have NO idea, believe me:lmao:

11. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Is it a notch in the belt thing, converting a guy?

Kinda like a man converting or at least getting with a lesbian, I definitely understand that.:biggrin1:

But you and I both know that the many straight guys don't like gays. It might turn into a bad situation.

12. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    well thats kinda the point. And kinda the forbidden fruit type deal. Straight men just have an air, an aura unique to straight guys ONLY. It positively captivates and almost hypnotizes some gay guys. Thats the reason. For me anyway. Good comparison to straight men to lesbians haha :) Hope that makes it mroe clear for yea

13. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Yes, I do understand now.:biggrin1:

14. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    SWEET *tries to seduce Mr. Hardcock...hahaha jk...I think...ROFLMFAO

15. yurkon

yurkon New Member

No way are you ever gonna get to blow a straight guy. I put I'm 10% gay because sometimes I can recognize or understand how a guy could be attractive as well as a homo dream every 3-5 years. Wonder if other guys have them. Maybe I should have put 1% gay. Don't know. Anyway, approaching a str8 will end badly.

16. yurkon

yurkon New Member

I've been hit on by gay guys and don't let it bother me. It used to, until a much younger guy asked me why it bothered me. I said because I'm not gay!!!! He said. Well, let's look at why they would think you are gay, You are: Funny, out going, well dressed and groomed, and in shape. Which of those qualities don't you like then? Take it as a compliment dude".

That comment totally changed my perspective. Now I just say, I'm not gay and that's the end of it. Prior to that conversation, I would have been ready to deck a guy for hitting on me, and if he asked to blow me, I know i would have immediately hit him. It would have been wrong to do so, but I would have. Glad someone 12 years younger than me changed my view.

17. genre2u

genre2u New Member

Well, there is a way to get to blow him...most straight guys would like to know what it is like and would like to try it once, BUT they will freak if you come out directly and ask - SO, you first become his friend, then you figure out a way to sleep over as a guy thing, maybe treat him to a ball game and pay for his dinner and get him drunk enough so that he can't drive himself home. Then begin discussing intimate things with him about women, what you like about their bodies, then when it is late in the discussion you ask this question ' You ever been curious what it is like with a guy? He will give you an honest answer of yeah, then he will probably ask you if you ever been with a guy and you tell him once - he will then ask what it was like - keep pouring the wine - and there is a chance that if he knows you will never tell, he might let you blow him - just make him swear he will never tell anyone and then before you know it you will be on your knees - but don't expect him to feel good about it the next day...this use to work for me! Remember, all straight men are curious - they just want to have someone they can trust and they want to know that they will be 100% straight after it is over.

18. Flashy

Gold Member

I am sorry, but this is a pile of horseshit.

"Most" straight guys DO NOT, in fact, "want to know what it's like and want to try it just once".

and NO, not all straight men are curious about gay sex...that is another pile of horseshit...and to say that if every man could be sure he would technically not be caught but he would like a guy to blow him, and then be assured he was still 100% straight when he just did something that was 100% gay, but that this fact is somehow erased because the guy could be "trusted" is the height of stupidity and totally untrue.

IF there are men who are bi-curious, that is one thing, but then those men are not straight, but bi.

try offering the same respect to people that you hope for in return in regards to one's sexual preference.

19. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gym class? Astronomy teacher? Are you guys even old enough to be here?

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I know men who are 100% straight and have no desire to have a man suck their dick. Just because they don't want it doesnt mean they are in denial. You *might* have come across men who were curious but that in no way means that they represent every man in the world.

Draft saved Draft deleted