• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Please read and tell your thoughts.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
is butt wick.. everyone should be afraid of thongs.
malchicks, embrace the jockstrap

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
yeppers, i like the bum-framing of the straps. the waistband always dips a bit low in the front, so adds a touch of booty pop. rides in a better place on the hips.

i guess *is just me* jockstraps are a bit more masculine. :shrug:

i don't really like thongs on the ladies either. boy shorts, low rise bikinis and such are more flattering to the body.

Reaction score
yeppers, i like the bum-framing of the straps. the waistband always dips a bit low in the front, so adds a touch of booty pop. rides in a better place on the hips.

i guess *is just me* jockstraps are a bit more masculine. :shrug:

i don't really like thongs on the ladies either. boy shorts, low rise bikinis and such are more flattering to the body.

Agreed. I'm not a butt floss gal, either.

MickeyLee

Staff member
Gold Member
Reaction score
bumping around ya site. the basket ribbed jockbrief is gonna do lots of work for a man's bum. no clue about the support provided for manly front bits.. cuz they kinda look too cute to be very functional.

looks like a happy in between if someone was looking for something a bit more showy than a normal brief and not as thongy as a thong.

oh.. cheeks just begging for a swat. :smile: