Please read ~ UK guy.

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
Married 35yo bi guy from Cambridge, UK. I am overweight and have a small (4 inches) cock. I have onlyy had straight experience. My main fantasies are being dominated/abused/humiliated by sexy ladiesand/or hung guys, either online or meet up. I also fantasise about being forced to watch my wife fucked by a hung stud who humiliates me by using me as a slave ~ my wife has agreed to this if we find the right guy. Am available to chat most of the time and possible email swops but can only cam after 20:00 GMT. Add me on subsmallcok@yahoo.co.uk or subsmallcok@hotmail.co.uk
Have very few limits and will discuss anything about my fantasies and private life.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Married 35yo bi guy from Cambridge, UK. I am overweight and have a small (4 inches) cock. I have onlyy had straight experience. My main fantasies are being dominated/abused/humiliated by sexy ladiesand/or hung guys, either online or meet up. I also fantasise about being forced to watch my wife fucked by a hung stud who humiliates me by using me as a slave ~ my wife has agreed to this if we find the right guy. Am available to chat most of the time and possible email swops but can only cam after 20:00 GMT. Add me on subsmallcok@yahoo.co.uk or subsmallcok@hotmail.co.uk
Have very few limits and will discuss anything about my fantasies and private life.

I'd counsel being cautious about what you wish for. Some things are fine as fantasies but translated into reality they may not necessarily shape up to your expectations. It may be that there isn't anyone here who gets off on administering humilation to others. For someone to be able to do that with an untroubled conscience they've got to be a certain type of person and most people's morals would restrain them from going there. I think it's important to stop and consider whether humilation is really what you want or whether you simply imagine you want it.