please remove this post

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, all members can edit/delete a post within the hour after posting. After an hour it can't be edited, including by Gold Members.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
Actually, all members can edit/delete a post within the hour after posting. After an hour it can't be edited, including by Gold Members.

Oh really?

I had a discussion with a Regular member, Matthew... Spladle in fact, and he claimed that there was no delete button.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
First select edit, and then, check the tick box that says delete this post, and then click the button which says delete this post.

No, Bronxy.

I did that too.. and I can do it just fine. There are people who are REgular members, that can't delete a post. It isn't an option. Ask chase.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
No, Bronxy.

I did that too.. and I can do it just fine. There are people who are REgular members, that can't delete a post. It isn't an option. Ask chase.

When you go to edit a post---->

Choose --> Go Advanced

The expanded menu should include a delete button under the post.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes, I didn't think that this would actually become a thread. Yeah, and I think that Mr. Jeff is correct. I carefully scrutinized the options in the edit and advanced options menu, and from top to bottom could not find a delete option, which is why I was just hoping that a moderator would remove it before I looked like too much of an idiot. Whoops, guess not. Oh well, cest la vie.

@Sorce: Wow, I almost thought that you'd've (am I allowed to use double contractions here?) already forgotten me. You flatter me, sir.

@GoneA: I hope the user you wish to remove is not me. :eek: If it is I'm in deep trouble. With your vast army of allies, a lynch mob will surely be formed in no time. (Heads for the hills...)