Please tell me that this is just some sort of movie special effect!

D

deleted136887

There was an english[brit] comic called VIZ in the 80'/90's with a character called
"Buster Gonad" and his unfeasably large testicles.
Maybe this guy excaped from VIZ magazine?
Some of the other characters are on the board: "Sid the sexist" trolls these posts now and again....

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

At.your.cervix did you find out if it was fake? I mean who in the world would do this to themselves? My best friends husband felt so good after vasectomy surgery that instead of going home, laying down and packing himself with frozen peas, went out and played golf. Eight hours later he had balls bigger then two large grapefruits, and a ton of pain. Three vicoden could not take his pain away. Took days for them to go down and his wife emailed pictures just to get even with him!

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That clip is several years old! I remember when that guy used to post here on lpsg. He injected saline into his scrotum for many years to get to that size. He has said that even his partner was turned off by it! And that he only did for his own pleasure and to see peoples reaction to his freakish size. If I remember correctly he is much smaller now because he had gotten tired having the wear custom made garments to hold that giant thing.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my! Two questions. 1. What the heck are you supposed to do with that?
2. Wouldn't that be hard to carry around 24/7?