PLEASE tell me this isn't the MOST PERFECT ass you've ever seen!

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bangbros. artistic use of camera angles and wide angle camera lenses exploits and inhances body images..I concur, their product is always top shelf even tho "tricks of the trade" plays a significant role

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
icon10.gif
PLEASE tell me this isn't the MOST PERFECT ass you've ever seen!
OK, This is not the most perfect ass I ever seen.. It might be if I were into slim white ass, I prefer a big black booty.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she were my wife, I'd come home every day after a hard day's work, bend her over and stick my face in that gorgeous ass. Heaven on earth. :biggrin1:

P.S. Will licking my computer screen damage it?

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno what ya'll are talkin about...this ass is perfect! I could jerk off to the pics alone. *still dreams*

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay I will admit that is a nice ass. One mine doesn't even come close to now. It will by next summer so be warned

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that it's a very nice picture of a very nice ass. The other pictures of her don't make it look like the "MOST PERFECT ass" I've ever seen. It reminds me of how some women get sexy pictures taken by a professional and they look just as good or almost as good as all the women in the magazines and internet.

ASSPARADE BUBBLE BIG AND NICE

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its rachel stars one of the best out there

WTF?

You bumped a thread that had been dead for 3.5 years to give an answer to a question that had already been answered--the same answer as yours--on the same day it was asked 3.5 years ago.

Other than the initial link, all the other links from the thread I tried are dead.

Let the dead rest in peace. Read the FAQ.

dkong8x625

Sexy Member
Media
WTF?

You bumped a thread that had been dead for 3.5 years to give an answer to a question that had already been answered--the same answer as yours--on the same day it was asked 3.5 years ago.

Other than the initial link, all the other links from the thread I tried are dead.

Let the dead rest in peace. Read the FAQ.

you can chastise him, but i'll thank him for resurrecting this thread...that is an mesmerizing ass