please tell us how

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you know how many men here have been with women that have lied to them? How many men did you have to go through to get to the right person? How many men have told you that they faked an orgasm? How many assholes have you had to deal with? The OP definately has the right idea. Most of us here want to please our partner (OK, some of us here are looking for a cheap trick). Intuition hs never been the most effective sexual technique at any time. Women, tell us what you want. You're verbal sexual input will usually turn us on. We will always want your input and you should be completely honest.

It is NOT intuition! It's called reading body language - something that's almost impossible to lie with.

Guys who don't do well at reading body language are only temporary residents in my sex life. Those who can read my body language like a pro and respond appropriately will still be getting call backs decades later.

srs_heat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's not about being psychic, it's about actually bothering to observe your partner's responses. i think it's pretty damn obvious when i like something, and even more obvious when i don't. if he's the kind of guy that doesn't pay attention to how i'm responding then i don't want him in my bed.

shagging by numbers? no thank you.

this is the problem with women in general, not just in the bedroom. they seem to always expect you to just "know" what they want. your hints are only obvious is your own mind the majority of the time. if cant/wont even communicate what u want in the bedroom, i doubt things are any better outside of it.

women like dolfette would rather suffer through a sexual experience when a guy isnt properly reading her signals than just opening her mouth and saying what she wants.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
women like dolfette would rather suffer through a sexual experience when a guy isn't properly reading her signals than just opening her mouth and saying what she wants.
an assumption. an incorrect assumption.

1, if it's not working for me then it's over.
2, if my signals are so cryptic, how come the vast majority of my partners read them with ease?

don't like it? then don't sleep with ''women like dolfette.''
and quit your whining. my tastes are as valid as yours.

your sexual deafness is not my problem.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this is the problem with women in general, not just in the bedroom. they seem to always expect you to just "know" what they want. your hints are only obvious is your own mind the majority of the time. if cant/wont even communicate what u want in the bedroom, i doubt things are any better outside of it.

women like dolfette would rather suffer through a sexual experience when a guy isnt properly reading her signals than just opening her mouth and saying what she wants.

So to summarize:

Waaah Waaah Waaah, I'm crap in bed, but it's all your fault.

This is the problem with men in general, they use 87 words to try to say what they think, when most of us can manage the same thing in 12!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So to summarize:

Waaah Waaah Waaah, I'm crap in bed, but it's all your fault.

This is the problem with men in general, they use 87 words to try to say what they think, when most of us can manage the same thing in 12!
*humps your leg*

i have no issue with people who like to talk about it. they aren't for me, but whatever makes them happy.
however, i think most people object to a partner who requires a map and a list of instructions.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is NOT intuition! It's called reading body language - something that's almost impossible to lie with.

Thank you!

I did not have to be told my wife likes fisting,spanking,anal penetration.All I had to do was notice the increase in breath rate,goose pimples and flush skin when I grabbed her ass or stroked her anus while doing it doggy to guess she might want more.If she pushes down hard on three fingers while riding your hand take it up a notch,she'll say owww!When it's to much.Body language learn to speak and read it!You realy can boys!:smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I been with a lot of girls and a lot depends how old the female is, 28s+ females usually know what they want and expect in bed, as younger girls they usually just go with the flow. I personally like older woman because they usually are not scared to try anything and less shy to try things.

As your Q I would say just follow her flow, you can easily tell if what you doing is the right thing, also dont b scared to bring a vibrator or 2. Back up is always welcome
I hate vibrators. Hate. Hate.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
*humps your leg*

i have no issue with people who like to talk about it. they aren't for me, but whatever makes them happy.
however, i think most people object to a partner who requires a map and a list of instructions.

This gives me a new idea for girlie nights in...

Rather than the boring old pillow fights we have in our little nighties, and falling on each other on a sofa, accidentally touching our naughty bits, we could all take it in turns to draw dot to dot maps on each other for our men... That way, they won't even have to ask, just having the ability to count would be enough!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you!

I did not have to be told my wife likes fisting,spanking,anal penetration.All I had to do was notice the increase in breath rate,goose pimples and flush skin when I grabbed her ass or stroked her anus while doing it doggy to guess she might want more.If she pushes down hard on three fingers while riding your hand take it up a notch,she'll say owww!When it's to much.Body language learn to speak and read it!You realy can boys!:smile:

No, thank you :biggrin1:.

I can't speak for the other women, but this was exactly what I was getting at. I may not be great at telling guys what I want verbally (unless they ask a VERY direct question), but I have all the signs you mentioned and more (as I'm sure your wife does). Seriously, I'm as obvious as all fuck. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out if I'm enjoying something.

My FB knows what my various whimpers mean. He knows the difference between an intake of breath from pleasure, an intake of breath from good pain and an intake of breath from pain that is too much. He knows what my body movements mean. He knows when he is about to push me over the edge and if he can get away with following through or if he really needs to back off. He knows what particular sensations I do and don't like, and applies them appropriately. Some of this he has learnt over time. Much of it is just the result of extremely good body language reading skills that he can apply to any woman he has sex with. A little understanding of body language goes a very long way.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
well I have found that if guys are left to their own, they are more than likely going to get it wrong with me.

For starters, taking time to get to know me as a person, my likes and dislikes.
Questions that can be asked:
What is your favorite position?
Do you enjoy anal?
Do you enjoy 69?
Would you rather give or receive?
What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
What is the kinkiest thing you would Like to do?
do you enjoy watching? or showing off?
Do you enjoy it when a guy pays attention to your breasts? (This is important b/c most guys want to pinch my nipples OFF and that's not good, but a little tweaking gets me going)
Tell me about your most favorite experience...
What are your limits or "no absolutely not"..?

But of course this sounds like an interview... would hope the guy would discover most of this information through general chatting and not "OK, on to the next question.."

In finding these answers you will find that each woman is unique.. we all like different things...

I always say, I like my sex like Tina Turner sings "Proud Mary" I like to start of nice....and easy... and finish rough!

I like to know things ahead of time b/c in the heat of the moment, I really don't want to say "NO don't go there" and kill everything. (I kinda like instructions.. but then I am weird and I know it)

LOL. (I hope this helps, guys)

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, not all women are as open and expressive as the women on LPSG. Many women are embaressed to talk frankly about their preferences particularly early in a relationship. Some women are consciously inhibited. An example: a woman I dated was quite reserved during sex, almost impassive. One night, at a wine tasting, let's say she tasted a lot. In bed that night she was an unrestrained bundle of sexual energy, just out of control. but the next time, she was back to the rigid almost unresponsive partner. I think she was just consciously afraid to let go. I wondered if her upbringing in a conservative home had an effect. Confusing.

Last edited:

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you very much Fancy. Info like this really helps a lot of us guys, maybe not guys like Rawdog the sexual genius he is but your average guy, it helps!

well I have found that if guys are left to their own, they are more than likely going to get it wrong with me.

For starters, taking time to get to know me as a person, my likes and dislikes.
Questions that can be asked:
What is your favorite position?
Do you enjoy anal?
Do you enjoy 69?
Would you rather give or receive?
What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
What is the kinkiest thing you would Like to do?
do you enjoy watching? or showing off?
Do you enjoy it when a guy pays attention to your breasts? (This is important b/c most guys want to pinch my nipples OFF and that's not good, but a little tweaking gets me going)
Tell me about your most favorite experience...
What are your limits or "no absolutely not"..?

But of course this sounds like an interview... would hope the guy would discover most of this information through general chatting and not "OK, on to the next question.."

In finding these answers you will find that each woman is unique.. we all like different things...

I always say, I like my sex like Tina Turner sings "Proud Mary" I like to start of nice....and easy... and finish rough!

I like to know things ahead of time b/c in the heat of the moment, I really don't want to say "NO don't go there" and kill everything. (I kinda like instructions.. but then I am weird and I know it)

LOL. (I hope this helps, guys)

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the statements that we as women would do better not to expect our lovers to be so intuitive as to anticipate our every need. I for one think communication is key to any good relationship, particularly when it comes to sex. I very much want my lover to talk to me, to express his desires, his needs and I have absolutely no problem reciprocating.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I'm sure both sexes would agree that they do'nt want to tell their partner what to do, just as they do'nt want their partner to tell them what to do. Are verbal hints acceptable? Seriously people, the OP was just looking for more cues to satisfy you, as do most people that care about thier partners. Not every moan, twitch, scream, grunt, groan or yell signifies female satisfaction all the time....or any of the time.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the OP wanted cues... why and how would posting what satisfies us help him with his sex life, unless he's actually fucking one of us?
if we all liked the same thing then he could just google the instruction manual.
so it's either a misguided assumption that one size will fit all, or a request for jacking fodder.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see any reason not to answer the OP's question, he's just looking for hints to help. Personally I learn a lot from reading what works for others. I dont' use it as a step-by-step guide but someone may post something that I never thought of before that I might want to work into my sessions. I think we can all learn from each other and that's one reason why I like the forum so much. Granted there is a lot that is posted that is not of great value such as the ever present flirtations between members but there is also a lot of very good information to be found posted by members that have a desire to help others. I would rather see us take that attitude.

Yes, verbal hints are very acceptable. I appreciate receiving them as much as receiving feedback because I want to be the best that I can be for my lover. I truly want to give him the best experience he could ever hope for and the best way to do that is to have him tell me what he wants, what feels good to him and what doesn't - to express his fantasies, any suppressed desires, that sort of thing - how else would I ever know what he needs or wants without his input? I cannot read minds.

Last edited:

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the OP wanted cues... why and how would posting what satisfies us help him with his sex life, unless he's actually fucking one of us?
if we all liked the same thing then he could just google the instruction manual.
so it's either a misguided assumption that one size will fit all, or a request for jacking fodder.

Most of us know there is no one size fit's all:rolleyes:. Some might appreciate a little honest help. Mabee he did'nt ask for help from you. We all do'nt like the same thing........I'm sure that's why he did'nt google it or specifically ask it from you.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see any reason not to answer the OP's question, he's just looking for hints to help. Personally I learn a lot from reading what works for others. I dont' use it as a step-by-step guide but someone may post something that I never thought of before that I might want to work into my sessions. I think we can all learn from each other and that's one reason why I like the forum so much. Granted there is a lot that is posted that is not of great value such as the ever present flirtations between members but there is also a lot of very good information to be found posted by members that have a desire to help others. I would rather see us take that attitude.

Yes, verbal hints are very acceptable. I appreciate receiving them as much as receiving feedback because I want to be the best that I can be for my lover. I truly want to give him the best experience he could ever hope for and the best way to do that is to have him tell me what he wants, what feels good to him and what doesn't - to express his fantasies, any suppressed desires, that sort of thing - how else would I ever know what he needs or wants without his input? I cannot read minds.

The true ArtofDesire

srs_heat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

great response. some of you women need to take notes :cool: