please tell us how

bunygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So here's input from another female. The first key to really good sex is having some good chemistry. You can get a decent fuck from someone you don't have much chemistry with, but making love requires the chemistry. I'm one of the few women that can be asked what I like, as long as I already sense the good chemistry between us. But if it turns into an interview, the image of you using the info just to jack off enters my mind and I lose interest. Not all women are going to volunteer what they like though.

I've been with enough men to not have great expectations of them the first time or two. What makes me want them to come back for more is their willingness to do what I ask, be able to read my body language and be willing to show how much of a good time they're having also. There have been a couple of guys that just laid there silent without even having a change in breath (I like my men to be vocal and freely showing how good of a time they're having too). One thing for me is if I see you having a good time, I feed off of it and I will show that I'm having a good time. If you don't show you're having a good time, I just get through it (or if it's just really bad I kick you out there and then) and never let you come back to my bed.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So here's input from another female. The first key to really good sex is having some good chemistry. You can get a decent fuck from someone you don't have much chemistry with, but making love requires the chemistry. I'm one of the few women that can be asked what I like, as long as I already sense the good chemistry between us. But if it turns into an interview, the image of you using the info just to jack off enters my mind and I lose interest. Not all women are going to volunteer what they like though.

I've been with enough men to not have great expectations of them the first time or two. What makes me want them to come back for more is their willingness to do what I ask, be able to read my body language and be willing to show how much of a good time they're having also. There have been a couple of guys that just laid there silent without even having a change in breath (I like my men to be vocal and freely showing how good of a time they're having too). One thing for me is if I see you having a good time, I feed off of it and I will show that I'm having a good time. If you don't show you're having a good time, I just get through it (or if it's just really bad I kick you out there and then) and never let you come back to my bed.

Another great example. More along the lines of what many of us men desire. Thank you buny.:smile:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^ that's the one. very telling.
you criticise the replies that don't suit male desires.

Honestly dolfette, please no offense intended but your statements are coming across as if you're trying to antagonize the male members, let it go already. You've stated your opinion numerous times in this thread so I think everyone knows where you stand on the topic.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i find it hard to take your judgement seriously since the ladies group tantrum. you hardly qualify as the voice of reason.

i am who i am. i plan on being myself for some considerable time. if you don't like it then that's your problem, not mine.

if my personality offends you, feel free to make use of the ignore feature. i assure you that your replies to me will not be missed.

Niiko8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was lucky enough that the woman I was with for my first time actually wanted to teach me how to please her. I remember the first thing she said was "I'm going to teach you how to please me, let you explore me. But remember that what I teach you doesn't necessarily work for other women, but the basics can be transferable." I've never met another woman like her since. Ones I usually meet just jump into bed and look at me like "I'm in your bed, you better know how to please me!" And it's just off putting.

I'm not an expert at it, and I'm not "Intuitive" or very receptive to even the most obvious signs (Hell, I usually have sex with a person atleast 2-3 times before I have a good idea of what they want). But I think it's all down to having some kind of connection or spark, and a willingness to learn and please. Also, show you're enthusiasm,not too much, not too little, but just enough can make a huge difference.

Having said that, I think taking the time to really get to know how your partner works and telling them how you work through verbal communication, would improve sex for both sides. Even the simple "That's it, right there" or "Faster" are more than enough, especially if said the right way.

And it's become a bit of a bitch fest in here hasn't it?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure how this went from talking about opinions to getting all butt hurt about someones "tone". Some people have certain "tiks" and that's that. Some people work differently. Vive la differance(spelling?) they say right?

@Coconutz
you do kind of favor those opinions that are more inline with the way you see things, which I completely understand, but with this subject I think its best to stay on ones own side and agree to disagree about which method works or what works for guys. Some guys I'm sure don't WANT to be told because for them finding out on their own is rewarding. Some may find from past experiences that they are frustrated by the lack of transparency when it comes to what women want. But each has their own needs and wants, each as important and respected as the next. (Or should be) like a poster said before, if one doesn't like what one finds in the bedroom then one can find another to bed. (Not really sure where the heck I was going with this... Just felt a lot of tension in the forum and was attempting to continue the discussion? Meh, its early and I'm fucking crabby methinks.)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
weird that.
animal brain on, spoken language brain off.
words of any sort are a bit confusing until you snap back out of the sexual state.

Only particular words will make any kind of connection with my brain and I certainly can't process them well enough to actually create a response to them. I can't even process direct commands very well without a few repeats and a nudge or two in the right direction.

Another great example. More along the lines of what many of us men desire. Thank you buny.:smile:

There are also many men who don't desire (or need) an instruction manual.

And why do I get the sense from your post that you only value the posts of women if they support what 'many men desire'? I could be wrong, but that's certainly the impression I'm getting.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The one piece of advice I can give is that I have run into far too many men who think it's erotic to tweak or pinch nipples with their fingers. (There may be some women who like this, so I can't speak for everyone, obviously.) Consider sucking nipples gently but firmly in your mouth.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And why do I get the sense from your post that you only value the posts of women if they support what 'many men desire'? I could be wrong, but that's certainly the impression I'm getting.
shut it, doll! don't you know that if women aren't deliberately pandering to that specific desire then they're just here to antagonise the male members?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's had great advice in it!
just not the advice you wanted.

here, have a cliché about alphabets, tongues & clits.