please tell us how

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And why do I get the sense from your post that you only value the posts of women if they support what 'many men desire'? I could be wrong, but that's certainly the impression I'm getting.

Are'nt those the kind of posts the OP requested? I'm sure there are alot of women here that would benefit from their man having a larger sexual repertoire. When a man has more techniques, would'nt the woman have that much more to respond to?
As far as the 'what many men desire' quote, I was responding to what the previous poster described (I'm sure many men like and dislike some of the same things as she does).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he asked how we like our partners to be in bed.

he asked a question on a public message board.
you don't get to pick & choose who replies and how they reply. what you want to hear is irrelevant. the other posters don't come here for your pleasure, they come here to talk about the topics that interest them.
again, if you don't like it then that's your problem.

our replies were valid.
a guy completely satisfies me by reading my responses.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shut it, doll! don't you know that if women aren't deliberately pandering to that specific desire then they're just here to antagonise the male members?

How in the heck did my name get on that quote? Weird... Although I agree with it I dont recall those being my words...

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he asked how we like our partners to be in bed.

he asked a question on a public message board.
you don't get to pick & choose who replies and how they reply. what you want to hear is irrelevant. the other posters don't come here for your pleasure, they come here to talk about the topics that interest them.
again, if you don't like it then that's your problem.

our replies were valid.
a guy completely satisfies me by reading my responses.

Congratulations, you have proven your point. Men can figure out women, as I have you. Thankfully, I'll never have to do that again.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How in the heck did my name get on that quote? Weird... Although I agree with it I dont recall those being my words...
that would be my edit. i had a quote from you that i changed my mind about replying to, and deleted her name instead of yours.

...you're a male and you have the opposite opinion from mine on this topic, but we manage to agree to disagree in a friendly kinda way. we can like and respect each other at the same time as knowing we'd have utterly terrible sex. wouldn't you agree?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
The one piece of advice I can give is that I have run into far too many men who think it's erotic to tweak or pinch nipples with their fingers. (There may be some women who like this, so I can't speak for everyone, obviously.) Consider sucking nipples gently but firmly in your mouth.

I like this lady's comments. Makes me think: Though I am the type that enjoys having my nipples tweaked and pinched, and licked and sucked. (yes fap away...) But I do NOT like clamps, electrical wires running to them or BITING... as I am sure the next girl would swoon over.

This is a very good example of why guys should not be 'left to their own assumptions of what a girl likes'. I talk before sex and I talk during sex. I tell guys that I talk during sex, so if they are not into that, they have been warned. Not a narrative, but you will probably get a few "Oh god, yes, that feels incredible". I do not get annoyed or offended easily, during sex, or in general (and have found humor in this jumbled-up-mess-of-a-thread.)

Agree 100% with Intrigue for he said it best "Different strokes for different folks." If someone came at me, like the come at dolfe, they'd probably end up in a coffin next day. I'm not a pain and bruise lover... but some are.. And that's all great and wonderful... It's what makes this old world go round...

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that would be my edit. i had a quote from you that i changed my mind about replying to, and deleted her name instead of yours.

...you're a male and you have the opposite opinion from mine on this topic, but we manage to agree to disagree in a friendly kinda way. we can like and respect each other at the same time as knowing we'd have utterly terrible sex. wouldn't you agree?

oh yah, I dont think you and I would be compatible at all. We see things a tad differently but I have always respected your opinion. :beerchug2:

side note: That and I actually like how mean ya can get. I'm wired like that I think.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree 100% with Intrigue for he said it best "Different strokes for different folks." If someone came at me, like the come at dolfe, they'd probably end up in a coffin next day. I'm not a pain and bruise lover... but some are.. And that's all great and wonderful... It's what makes this old world go round...

Yeah, I like a little pain but my threshold is pretty low I think compared to some here... I'm a bdsm wimp lol.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A response to the women:

Basically, I *do* stuff in bed to make me feel good. The fact that I can take you with me on my journey to sexual fulfillment delights me to no end. If what I do isn't your cup of tea and it feels like I left you by the curb while I'm off having fun, we're not a good match. That we reach the pinnacles of happiness and heavenly floaty feelings together may mean to you I'm the intuitive type, to me means that we're just a good match and that your tastes and likes fit with mine like, well, my cock in your pussy.

I believe being generous in bed can have very selfish motivations.

You want what you want when you want it. If I want it too, excellent. If not, too bad for us.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shut it, doll! don't you know that if women aren't deliberately pandering to that specific desire then they're just here to antagonise the male members?

Some of us are slow learners :tongue:.

Are'nt those the kind of posts the OP requested? I'm sure there are alot of women here that would benefit from their man having a larger sexual repertoire. When a man has more techniques, would'nt the woman have that much more to respond to?
As far as the 'what many men desire' quote, I was responding to what the previous poster described (I'm sure many men like and dislike some of the same things as she does).

The OP asked how we like to be made love to, what turns us on and what satisfies us. He did not ask us to tell him what we think men want us to want in bed. If he had, he would have got a lot less proper answers and a lot more fuck offs.

Techniques are specific to the individual woman. No one woman will enjoy something in exactly the same way the next woman does.

And I stand by my initial feeling that you only value posts that support what 'many men desire'. Nothing you said in this more recent posts has suggested otherwise.

A response to the women:

Basically, I *do* stuff in bed to make me feel good. The fact that I can take you with me on my journey to sexual fulfillment delights me to no end. If what I do isn't your cup of tea and it feels like I left you by the curb while I'm off having fun, we're not a good match. That we reach the pinnacles of happiness and heavenly floaty feelings together may mean to you I'm the intuitive type, to me means that we're just a good match and that your tastes and likes fit with mine like, well, my cock in your pussy.

I believe being generous in bed can have very selfish motivations.

You want what you want when you want it. If I want it too, excellent. If not, too bad for us.

From your posts about MrsR, you understand body language. You have understanding hers down to an art. It may be for your own pleasure, but you understand it.

Being a good match though can make the difference between a good partner and a fucking amazing one.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP asked how we like to be made love to, what turns us on and what satisfies us. He did not ask us to tell him what we think men want us to want in bed. If he had, he would have got a lot less proper answers and a lot more fuck offs.

And I stand by my initial feeling that you only value posts that support what 'many men desire'. Nothing you said in this more recent posts has suggested otherwise.

Just because I did'nt compliment your input as well as posts with similar views does not mean I disagree with them. None of my posts (or the location of them) suggest that I want to hear what you think men want you to want. I complimented the posts with more information and variety, not the ones with very similar and less information. That being said, I'm sorry I did'nt include you and the other posters with similar views. If you really need the attention, here ya go. Good job! Way to go! Atta girl!
Happy now?
Seriously, if that's what you got from my posts, you have deliberately come to your own conclusion, for your own agenda. BTW, next time you imply that I'm a liar, you will not get as polite a response. You really should have given this seppo bastard the benefit of the doubt.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah, this just gets better and better!

the old, ''you silly little girls always get grumpy if a man fails to compliment you.'' attitude.

nowt to do with your posts telling us what we should and shouldn't be posting in this thread. nope. nothing at all.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just because I did'nt compliment your input as well as posts with similar views does not mean I disagree with them. None of my posts (or the location of them) suggest that I want to hear what you think men want you to want. I complimented the posts with more information and variety, not the ones with very similar and less information. That being said, I'm sorry I did'nt include you and the other posters with similar views. If you really need the attention, here ya go. Good job! Way to go! Atta girl!
Happy now?
Seriously, if that's what you got from my posts, you have deliberately come to your own conclusion, for your own agenda. BTW, next time you imply that I'm a liar, you will not get as polite a response. You really should have given this seppo bastard the benefit of the doubt.

Consider your evident level of respect for women, a compliment from you would be anything but.