??? Please tell (x)% gay (x)%strait

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
:confused: I have searched on LPSG looking for an answer about why big number of members here have on they're profile attesting percentages of
being GAY or STRAIT, :confused: Well thats my curiosity and I want to hear from You member on LPSG whats Your meaning from 0 to 100% being gay or strait. will tell You mine to begin with:biggrin1: :loser:

50 % of me will fuck a girl
50 % of me will fuck a guy
I don't care.:feedback:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You couldn't have done an exhaustive search as there's a ton of threads on this issue. Each one of us has their own reason for how we break down the percentages.

For some people (myself included) they are straight but also have a healthy dollop of curiosity about same sex fun that is evident in the listed percentage.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Different people post different percentages for different reasons.

For some, they estimate their "degree" of bisexuality.

For some others, they use the percentages to indicate their openmindedness, but not willingness to have sex.

I'm sure that others have more reasons, but I just don't know them.

For me, I have 100% gay, because I have 0% interest in having sex with women.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fuck Wally while he fucks my wife, making Wally a perfect 50/50 split.

Unless he enjoys one more than the other. Hmmmmm.:confused:
i enjoy both equally i enjoy women as much as men. I enjoy all sex i like getting fucked, fucking ass, fucking pussy, sucking dick and eating pussy, I enjoy all sex equally i do not discriminate when it comes to sex, how does that old song go? I love sex!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some others, they use the percentages to indicate their openmindedness, but not willingness to have sex.

That's the one that make no sense at all to me.
If you are a guy who is straight but not narrow and not bi-curious then listing yourself as 1% to 20% gay is just confusing to people who don't know you.

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
I forgot to tell You guys also this when I was 19 years old I have done sex Whit both sexes when I was 27 I left the bi life behind and got married, My ex wife told me many times that she never want to be Whit a female and hated lesbians or gays, one year after the divorce she was living with a female lesbian friend of her in high school, She went from 0% to 100% ?, What a life if I now this before probably we was still living together:mad:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Percentage of alex8's past sexual partners who identified as men = 90.72% (to 2dp).

Percentage of alex8's past sexual partners who identified as women = 9.28% (to 2dp).

Hey presto, 90/10. :rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different people post different percentages for different reasons.

For some, they estimate their "degree" of bisexuality.

I'm sure that others have more reasons, but I just don't know them.

For me, I have 100% gay, because I have 0% interest in having sex with women.

Percentage of alex8's past sexual partners who identified as men = 90.72% (to 2dp).

Percentage of alex8's past sexual partners who identified as women = 9.28% (to 2dp).

Hey presto, 90/10. :rolleyes:

Now I'm flummoxed.

I had thought that 50/50 meant that a person would only have sex with a hermaphodite.

Silly me.

Skootavi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I was looking for a longterm relationship, it would probably be with a women. I always enjoyed having a lovely woman at my side and carrying on day to day life with a women.

As for sex.... I love having sex with both men and women. It's a different experience with either gender.

I have never had a "relationship" with a guy other than a friendship with benefits. I have had many long term relationships with women.

I have had a few girlfriends that were ok with me fooling around with my guy friends and 2 of them were always up for having a 3some with my guy friends.

Sex is sex. it's all good.

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never done anything sexual with a guy, and have been with a good number of girls, but am curious about giving head or mutually jerking off. Nothing else really interests me. I don't consider myself "attracted" to guys at all, I'm just curious to see what it's like.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I'm flummoxed.

I had thought that 50/50 meant that a person would only have sex with a hermaphodite.

Silly me.
You vapid slut... no, wait... you frigid whore... no, that's not it either... Dammit!

Ok. Maybe I just need to diddle your nips while you crochet doilies and we listen to "Beer Barrel Polka."

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 90% Straight...because I mainly go for guys...and I'm 10% gay because I think girls are way hot and useful in threesomes..lol.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the one that make no sense at all to me.
If you are a guy who is straight but not narrow and not bi-curious then listing yourself as 1% to 20% gay is just confusing to people who don't know you.

I thought of this when the other thread started about asking why the 1%? I list myself as 100% straight because I have no interest in women sexually, but I am definitely in the "straight but not narrow" category.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think that people who make these threads are taking the percentages too seriously. Does it really matter to you that the person you are talking to is 80% straight, or will you only talk with someone who is 100% straight? :rolleyes:

The percentages mean different things to different people. They aren't name tags by which members can be sorted into people you would/wouldn't get to have sex with, for example.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put 100% straight for the same reason DC Deep put 100% gay. I just have no interest in the same sex being more than a friend.