Please Wash Your Ass Before Asking for Oral Sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Sativa, Nov 16, 2007.

1. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    Ok so this is for all you guys out there!!! and women I suppose who have had the experience. I don't mean any offense when I tell you this... but please when you are down there scrubbing on your sack can you please tend to your ass as well. It stinks when you don't wash it!!! Just imagine all day when you are sweating from your balls it just rolls on back to your ass- PU!!!!! As a woman I am fully aware that we also must tend to our hygeine, but for crying our loud, at least we use soap!!! So please men when you are asking for oral sex and a woman goes down and quickly comes back up, you know it is time to wash your ass ( and quite possibly your balls as well) with a disenfectant so she doesn't need a gas mask to perform. And if you wear clean underwear it helps as well.

2. SugarTwink

SugarTwink New Member

That. is so. disgusting... I think I might have just been a little sick in my mouth...

3. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    It must be those pesky heterosexual men who don't wash their nether regions, my dear Sativa. Us homos keep ourselves scrupulously clean to encourage lots of suck and licking down there!

Although, some folk are into piss, shit, sweaty pits and knob-cheese, as in :

"Do you fancy a quarter-pounder with cheese, love?"

Each to their own.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dudes have told me that before they got to know me they thought I was probably high maintenance and wouldn't be interested in them. Perhaps this is why I've not had this experience. When things have spontaneously heated up, and guys knew they weren't quite right, they generally asked me to wait, or invited me to shower. But I'm certainly not shy enough (or afflicted with sufficiently low self-esteem) to tolerate poor hygiene.

5. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

I shower every day, and all my body parts get a thorough cleansing. I also use a deodorant so my pits don't stink. And I put on fresh undies every day.

:dance: :dance::dance:

6. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

so please do NOT give details hon, but I'm just curious if you had some sort of recent event that caused you to post this rather stomach-churning little thread.

7. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

I've never had anyone get remotely close to my ass during oral sex?

8. naughty

Gold Member

LMAssO! :biggrin1: That was the best laugh I have had all day! Yesterday I almost fell out when at the doctor's office a woman told me that our 4'8" doctor got up in her 6.6" husband's face while he was laying on the table and told him he had to lose weight. When he feigned ignorance she said, "Let me break it down to you, When you can see your friend ( man's best friend and I dont mean the dog) you have begun to make some progress!" Sure enough then next time she saw him he said "Ahem, hey doc I can see my friend! " What the boys will do for their toys! LOL!

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I love to stick my fingers where most boys don't like to be touched. But yeah I recently figured out what an uncut male is supposed to smell like.. and boy was I surprised. Clean is best.

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

You've never been deep-throated in 69 position? Put it on your list of things to try.

11. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I don't mean any offense when I tell you this Sativa...but maybe you need to re-think the type of men you are hooking up with. Good luck...:smile:

12. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unless I get a specific request otherwise, I always shower in anticipation of a hook-up. And if the guy arrives in less-than-lickable condition, I send him right into the shower.

I like men to smell like men, not dyspeptic goats.

13. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to be clean all the time, not just for sex. What kind of guys are you dating, Sativa? :confused: And girls can be just as guilty in the hygiene area!

14. Principessa

Gold Member

I was thinking the same exact thing!

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yikes, i've never had that happen, even when hubby doesnt shower before sex. I always wash up, im just a fanatic about that sorta thing having "folds" and all for all sorts of microbial things to hide in. Maybe I'm just lucky and I've been doing the mans laundry for 9 years and i've never had to wash a nasty pair. It's amazing how many people i know, whose husband's leave their nasty underwear on the floor for everone to see. I'd hate to be the one do go down on that dude, after all, if he underwear look like that......they'd be in the same boat as the other guy who posted about going down on a guy and he saw shit on his ass. I guess it could be worse babe!

16. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Clean, maybe a little natural sweaty scent....but with a man, NEVER powder, perfumes, scented soaps...yuccccccch!

17. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    What is an uncut male supposed to smell like? Are you implying that uncut men are unable to keep their cocks clean? That is an urban myth perpetuated by those in favour of circumcision. Even men who suffer from phimosis, can pull their foreskin back, when they're not erect, in order to clean it.

18. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I think she was saying that the uncut cock she experienced smelled like it should and not like it shouldnt.

19. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL -- stomach churning is right!

- - - - -

Seriously, Sativa, who the heck are you dating? All my guys have been ultra, incredibly clean -- even when they're sweaty they are clean!

I have never in my entire life had any close encounters of the turd kind.

20. dreamer20

Gold Member

Are you doing a Martin Lawrence imitation Sativa?::biggrin1:

Martin Lawrence's Monologue

Draft saved Draft deleted