Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i’ve tried to revere search the images for a source but i can’t seem to find one, just this post on twitter
is he a bait? does he have his own account? i really wanna see more of him he’s so hot

Attachments

Tomriddlepoo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i’ve tried to revere search the images for a source but i can’t seem to find one, just this post on twitter
is he a bait? does he have his own account? i really wanna see more of him he’s so hot

anybody know??? :emoji_sob:

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
woooooooooooooow he is gorgeous!!!

Ldlvr1

Sexy Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been looking for him too, i have plenty more photos and videos but i still havent identified him. He does create videos tho, but i got most of his vids from a guy i chat on telegram, he calls him as one of his personal slut boy named Kasper. First found him on reddit as u/kkrgeileslet, but definitely not his account.

Attachments

Tomriddlepoo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ive been looking for him too, i have plenty more photos and videos but i still havent identified him. He does create videos tho, but i got most of his vids from a guy i chat on telegram, he calls him as one of his personal slut boy named Kasper. First found him on reddit as u/kkrgeileslet, but definitely not his account.

personal slut boy? so is he a bait? or does he post these pictures himself?

Reactions: lestat1137

Ldlvr1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personal slut boy? so is he a bait? or does he post these pictures himself?
The guy in the photos probably posts these photos somewhere, but we still havent found or identified him. The guy i was talking with doesnt disclose where he gets his photos and videos though, he just pretends that he sends it to him directly. Ive reverse image search his photos too but havent found the actual guy yet either.

Reactions: Tomriddlepoo

Tomriddlepoo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The guy in the photos probably posts these photos somewhere, but we still havent found or identified him. The guy i was talking with doesnt disclose where he gets his photos and videos though, he just pretends that he sends it to him directly. Ive reverse image search his photos too but havent found the actual guy yet either.
all i’ve figured out is that he was posting on reddit u/kkrgeileslet around 2020, but he’s been suspended and i can’t find any other accounts :(

Ldlvr1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all i’ve figured out is that he was posting on reddit u/kkrgeileslet around 2020, but he’s been suspended and i can’t find any other accounts :(
Thats how i first found him too. But that account seems to be a poser as well. The telegram dude i was in cintact with seems to have several of his photos and videos. Some are selfies, screen captures, short gifs, vids but i really want to more of him direct to the source lol

Reactions: Tomriddlepoo

tomillio88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello , can you please share your videos with us?