my as!!!! yes, many times when she is near me, specially if nobody
sees us, she touches, yes, she touches my ass. i can't understand
what it means, because she is a hot hot girl in her late twenties,
is married, and possibly pregnant. i'm not the youngest (52) nicest
nor more elegant person in the world. i never EVER have seen she doing
the same thing to other person. i can't imagine she is attracted by me
in a sexual way. i have had in times at the workplace a pair of "romances"
with other girls, and there must be rumors telling i'm a well hung man. but
i can't beleave it's enough reason for she being attracted by me. may i ask some girls to tell me what is the meaning of such a behaviour?
thanks...

p.s. : i have tried to stop her saying the next time she touches my ass
i will touch hers, but she laughs and continues touching me.
AND YES, I LIKE A LOT SHE TOUCHES MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My opinion, fwiw, is that you are lucky - enjoy it! I'd be surprised if she goes around touching random asses though one never knows. People are weird

sisifo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for your answer badgirl22. i was curious about that girl because she is a very polited person and no one espects such a thing from her. i was wondering what do i have that triggers this behaviour. by the way she always says something nice aboutmy ass when she touches me. some girls in the past have said me something about that part of my body. but were girls i was in a relationships or we were planning to be.i knew at that times that there were sexual contents. that's what i was surprised this time. but perhaps i'm a lucky guy, nothing more, nothing less.......!!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She likes your ass. It's a compliment, but it is also not appropriate behavior for the office. The fact she keeps touching you means she probably wants to touch other parts of you as well.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds like she just wants a bit of playful attention. And since she knows you are married but also like to "play" you are the kind of guy to give her that attention.

it isn't appropriate but if you like it then :wink: lucky you

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Next time she touches you ass, fart loudly. That will solve the issue. Especially the inappropriatness of touching in the workplace. I dont know what the laws are in Argentina, but in the USA, human resources will be all over that.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You said she touches your ass when no-one is around - so maybe she's touching everyone's ass when no-one is around. Who knows?

Are you in a position of authority at work? could she be trying to advance within the job?

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You dont have to look like Brad Pitt.... who i dont think is THAAAT good looking anyway ..... for a girl to be attracted to you :wink: It can be little things that attract people to someone.

So I'd say what badgirl22 said.... enjoy it :smile:

sisifo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes, WISH-4-8 , laws are here as everywhere in the world. that girl and me both belongs to
the same level in responsability, exatly the same salary, working in same place. but she belongs to "artistic" and i'm in the engineering staff. she will not get advantage
in any way, i'm not in posision of doing her any favor. as i have posted, i'm not the kind of person who likes to be close to all people. my social skill are practically zero.
i must be the only person who almost never says her she is hot. i like her very much
but she can be my daughter. in fact, i do have a daughter three years younger.
and it's not i'm concerned about laws, but i don't want people talking about these.
i had enough troubles. the manager, the BIG boss, avoid carefully to hire persons who
has relatives working here, and in fact he is strongly against employees having relationships in the job. well, i could be writing all nigth, giving more details, but...
anyway thanks for your post.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No matter how hot she looks - Here's my take on it -

Here in the U.S., if a man touched a woman like that, she'd raise bloody hell about it and the man would be fired. You are being sexually harassed and you shouldn't put up with it. Her disguising it all as innocent fun makes no difference. It's titillating to her and she's getting her jollies off because of you. You are being sexually harassed whether you enjoy it or not.

Last edited:

sisifo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MIKAYLA, it's amazing to see in how many ways people can see a relationship. in fact,
it can be anything posted in here or..... who knows? but ansewring another post, i surprised myself saying "my social skills are practically zero" which is true, i realize now. in my life, regarding to relationships, i never take the active part. the more i think the more i realize that when i suspect there is a posibility of a relationship,
the only way i take is "collect more data" . which is exactly what i am doing now.
and "data" seems to be, and have been, all my f*** life, insuficient. either the other
person goes away, or says me, plainly, she wants to have a relationship with me. and
how many of them have gone because of fear of rejection or other causes? may i start a new thread? the issue with that girl seems to be now not a big deal compared with my compulsion to "find more data"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No matter how hot she looks - Here's my take on it -

Here in the U.S., if a man touched a woman like that, she'd raise bloody hell about it and the man would be fired. You are being sexually harassed and you shouldn't put up with it. Her disguising it all as innocent fun makes no difference. It's titillating to her and she's getting her jollies off because of you. You are being sexually harassed whether you enjoy it or not.[/QUOTE]Well stated and very true, Fredro. Sisifo needs to tell her to stop before they both get in trouble.

sisifo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes njqt466 and FREDRO. technically speaking you are wrigt. but. but. i know i could be fired at the very moment i do the same to a girl. but it's about my feelings. i have been omployed there for nearly 30 years, i know the laws, i know the ways of people
working there. i know the enviroment. i have had relationships there. i knew it was dangerous. i've been approached by women AND men there. the staff is near 100 people working there. but it was always the other person who proposed me to have
a relationship. in case of men, my answer was always no thanks, and i did not care
about the feelings of them, but when it was a girl y said YES ME TOO ! but there was
a girl i had to say no. it was a sad, sad thing. i care very much about feelings of women. i know they feel in a different way than we men. i know laws are equal for
men and women. i know you are wright. but i don't feel a victim. i feel choosen. i like
to play with the idea of a girl who could be my doughter can find something attractive in me. the legal side is not an issue. my feelings. they are. perhaps the girl is fooling
me. not a big deal. i'm 52. i'm done.

Last edited:

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, you may not feel like a victim at this time but if you were to ever let things go to the next level, I'd be careful about not getting on her bad side. It might get out of hand if she's ever pissed at you.

sisifo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes Fredro, you are right in every word. in fact, i have had troubles for allowing the things to pass to the next level, and ALSO for NOT allowing. as i stated in a previous post i do not like intimacy with my workmates. i never do anything that suggest
them i want to be closer. i'm loved and hated for being that way. i'm very professional. and there is people who loves me for what i am. and people who says
i'm a piece of crap... for being professional. coming back to the original question. as
njqt466 says, perhaps she wants to touch other parts and do not have the courage,
perhaps she is a little affraid because.... well, looking back to past experiences, i know i am unable to realize if someone wants something until i am told, i wish to know what other girs says about these. thanks very much Fredro. my best wishes for you
and all people in this forum.

Last edited:

sisifo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, i sent a PM to wish-4-8 about the "fart solution" and he suggested me to post it
in the forum. here it goes, a little edited.
yes, what you said (as a joke i guess) about farting was an actual experience for me. i was in times in another secret relationship with a workmate and the relationship ended the worst way. it was so painfull that i wish i never had another affair with her nor another girl like her.
a couple of years later, she was about to make a
terrible mistake in her new job, i knew some details, but i was afraid to say her nothing because she may think my opinion was biased, and my porpouse were only to try we were together again. so i met her in the street, gave her my opinion, and when we kissed good bye i
actualy FARTED to make it clear i was not interested
in romance. yes. i'm a fart-veteran.

Last edited: