Pleased when hard, much too small when soft

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Dareios, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    Hi,

When hard, I do not complain. Admittedly, I do not belong to the super hung guys here. When hard my dick is "only" 16 cm (5.9 inches), yet I am pleased with it, although you would not hear me complaining when it was an inch taller.
    When flacid however it is a good 6 cm (2.2 inches) and this actually bothers me a bit. I like to have a bulge in my pants, in my swimwear, I love displaying it and love people looking at it. Yet... with only 2.2 flacid ... there is not much to display or look at.
    We go swimming three times a week. When hard or semi hard, my swimming suit is nicely filled, yet ... it is hard to display a hard one or even a semi when having swum 20 or 30 laps. Result: my dick has shrunk to its sleeping state: 2.2 inches. There is nothing much to be noticed under the shower, I can assure you, even not when wearing a white Aussiebum.
    Does somebody have an idea about how to enlarge it when flacid. I have thought about Jelqing but I am afraid my cock will get longer when hard as well, which is not exactly what I want - actually not what my boyfriend wants.. .
    Suggestions anybody... ?
    Thanks in advance.

D

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

cock ring??

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    "fowfers"

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice