Pleasing my 18 y.o lover

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Creamy Dreamy, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Creamy Dreamy

Creamy Dreamy New Member

I came across this site as I was doing some research on sexual activities that my partner is interested in. I am a much older woman and I have an 18 year old lover who is very sexually curious about threesomes and sex in a public place.
    He is quite an experienced lover and is very well endowed so he has fantasies of being able to share this gift of his endowment with others as well as having an audience.
    He trusts me to hook up some of these experiences for him and that is how I ended up becoming a member of this site.
    As I began searching around the site I also came across various groups that I would like to myself participate in as I feel that the anonymity makes it easier and safer to express myself regarding my own sexuality.
    I have promised him to set up some these surprises and funtimes for the Christmas holidays so I am trying to figure out the best way to first of all set up a threesome. My big question to myself is whether I should just get 2 females and just watch as he indulges or should I be one part of the threesome. I actually would like to myself try it both ways.

Anyone has some comments or advise to make about this??

And how about sex in a public place? Any suggestions? I am in Southern California. Anyone have personal experience with any of the Swingers Clubs here?

I am new to this type of website so I do trust that I have done the right thing here asking for advice.

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    for the threesome, i wouldn't just find some random skanks auntie. see if you have any friends that'd like for join in, yah?

sex in public is easy though. go to a park when there's not a lot of kids, a lakeside, the mall, the beach, just about anywhere in public auntie. i hope i helped

3. Creamy Dreamy

Creamy Dreamy New Member

Hi Surferboy,

Thanks for the info. I actually was planning on asking a male friend of mine who knows quite a lot of cool people. Because, I would prefer to not have any of my friends involved. Besides which none of my friends would go for the idea of a threesome.

And about "Auntie" I actually look like in my 30's. So stop with that :). Just jokin around with you.

The public places sound cool. I'm just really nervous about being caught but then I guess that is the turn on about sex in public.

Creamy Dreamy

4. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I would say be involved in the first one at least. I know if I had an older woman doing this for me, I would want her to be involved. Don't get friends involved at first either, it can just lead to hard feelings.

As for public places, start off small. Start off in a car or a bathroom, some place that is still sort of private. Then work up to behind buildings and go from there. You will learn from every act done.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's a hawai'ian thing. it's a thing of respect. kinda how peoples on the mainland use sir and miss for older peoples. we use auntie and uncle

6. upone

upone New Member

He's 18? Speaking only for myself, when I was 18, anything you do is gonna get him off and the more often, the better.

Draft saved Draft deleted