Pleasing the woman I love.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by chiseled, Jun 5, 2007.

1. chiseled

chiseled New Member

First off I just want to say I love this forum and I greatly appreciate what alot of the main posters here contribute.

A little about myself first:

I'm 24, 6'3, 230lbs. I'm in great shape, workout 5 days a week. I've never been ripped but Í've been going crazy lately with cardio and dieting so that by the time the wedding arrives, I should be pretty damn close. I've been dating the same woman for 7 years now. We started dating when we were both 17. At the end of the month we are getting married and I am 100% sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. We were pretty much our first and only for everything, except kissing. Noone of the opposite sex has even seen us naked before.

As to why I am making this post, our sex life isn't exactly what u would consider normal for such a young couple on the verge of getting married. Pretty much over the 7 years we have been together, we average sex 1 to 2 times a week.

Now, I know I am a very good looking guy and she finds me highly attractive so I know that isn't an issue. Also, I can bring her to orgasm every time I use cunnilingus (sp?) on her. Sex is a different story. I am highly sensitive and very easily aroused. She's prolly seen my soft penis about 1% of the time that i'm naked. I don't have a large penis, about 6 1/2 - 7 depending on arousal and about 5 1/2 circumference. However, she seems to have a very small vagina. I fill her up perfectly around and sometimes can go a little deep and hurt her.

We have talked about it many times about her not having orgasms during sex, even though about 75% of the time I give her one or more during oral sex (foreplay). She says she is completely fine with it and thoroughly enjoys sex anyway.

My big question at the end of this rambling is, should I be worried or concerned about our sex life.

Feel free to ask anything u might think is pertinent about this because I know alot of things could be to blame.

2. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

naaa!dont sweat it.you been together for 7years now,if there was a problem you would definately know .stress,fatigue and various other things can prevent orgasm.has she been to her gynecologist lately?if so and all is well,try more foreplay.remember...sex is like an amusement park!

3. Blocko

Blocko Member

Some women are naturally very tight and shallow (I've been with some of these women). It also sounds like your woman may be very clit oriented (if that's where you're focusing with your oral). Finally, 7x5.5 is definitely above average (it's not "hung", but it's definitely more than normal) and it does pay to be careful.

A position I've had great success with women who are very tight/shallow and clit oriented is to spoon (lay on your sides, her in front of you) and to rub her clit/get her to rub her clit gently... starting off slow. Also, you may wish to try extra lube, especially if you're using condoms. :smile:

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Not all women orgasm during intercourse... but have you ever given her a g-spot orgasm? With fingers or toys or anything? If you haven't, then I would take the time to explore exactly where it is inside of her, so you can do whatever necessary to hit it while having intercourse.

5. snoozan

Gold Member

I'm with Meg, play around some more. Add some new things to the bedroom. If you've been together for 7 years, it's time to do that anyway. She may or may not ever have an orgasm from penetration. The more you both worry about it, the less likely it is to happen.

If you've been together 7 years and you're still managing to have sex 1-2 times a week, you're better off than most.

Draft saved Draft deleted