"Pleasure Alex8!"

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
jeff black said:
Yup... WAY WAY TOO MUCH!:biggrin1:

Yeah, but what I didn't say was, a slut, sure ... but soooo, soooo virtuous. At least in his presentation through the cyberspace ether.

(But he's such a scattered effin' goof. Though that I can't explain. He'll know, though. Or should. Needs a bitch slap. But no ... that would please him.)

BTW, Jeffrey, maybe I'll see you at Buddy's some night.

Or name the bar.:biggrin1:

Rubi

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
But he's such a scattered effin' goof. Though that I can't explain. He'll know, though.

Alex is a goober. I don't think that's a secret. It's a big part of what makes him so damn sexy.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I'd love to please Alex and he knows all the ways...I've cyberfucked him publicly here repeatedly and will do so again...he's an attention whore and who's to deny him?

God bless the sexy attention whores of LPSG!

I'll take Rikter's advice and try to please Alex with my dicktion, assuming the kneeling position even as we speak.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I just looked...HOLY SHIT!!!
THIS BOY'S SMOKIN'!!!!

:welcome:

Yes, very nice Rich. You can go to bed tonight knowing there are guys cumming buckets of spooge all over the world in your honor.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Chuck64 said:
By the authority granted to me by the Homo Council, I hereby revoke your gay card.

You may no longer have sex with men or yourself while thinking about men. You are banned from every registered gay and alternative bar and club and other various business establishments. You may no longer "admire" other men's bodies or allow them to admire yours.

This is not an admission of guilt. Please sign here... You are required to appear nude before the council within 15 days.
May I serve on Homo Council that interviews him in the nude. This could take a while:wink:.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Hey, he posted more pics...don't hate the playa'

No no no... Rich is on my list of guys that I check out on a regular basis. I'm suprised he's not on your list as well.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Freddie53 said:
May I serve on Homo Council that interviews him in the nude. This could take a while:wink:.

All are welcome!! An injustice has been served.... I think this wil be a very LONG and drawn out trial.. that should have a thrilling climax at the end, likely with me having the victory:biggrin1: