Pleasure from pain during penetration

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, this question is for women.

Do you ever get off because of pain from being penetrated vaginally? If so, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not painful at all and 10 being most painful, what level of pain do you like and what level of pain is most appropriate for good, satisfying vaginal sex resulting in orgasms?

Describe what about the pain is pleasurable -- being stretched from a bigger penis? Or is it the friction from being penetrated too fast and hard? Is it the pain itself that is pleasurable? Or is it the sexual arousal that increases over the idea that your partner's penis is hurting your vagina?

Also, is there more pain during initial penetration and the beginning of a intercourse session before the vagina has had a chance to relax?

I'm really curious about this.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't get off on pussy pain. Being fisted or stretched by a large cock is a good kind of pain. Then there's bad pain.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get off on pussy pain. Being fisted or stretched by a large cock is a good kind of pain. Then there's bad pain.

Very well said. Thats exactly how it is. Being stretched by a big cock can be an amazing combination of pleasure and pain mixed for maximum pleasure.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow! This is a hot thread! Women have told me about the "pleasure-pain" of penetration by a large cock before and it always got me hot just thinking about it.

I wonder if there is a psychological dimension to the "pleasure-pain." Since many women describe sexual intercourse as the man entering not only her body but her "Being"--so to speak--I would guess that a large cock intensifies that feeling, and that the pain adds an emotional dimension of total submission that women find exciting.

Just guessing, but I have heard women describe their excitement in similar terms. It's one more reason why size obviously does matter.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wonder if there is a psychological dimension to the "pleasure-pain." Since many women describe sexual intercourse as the man entering not only her body but her "Being"--so to speak--I would guess that a large cock intensifies that feeling, and that the pain adds an emotional dimension of total submission that women find exciting.

There are many angles to take on this.

Total submission and total penetration, there is absolutley a psycho-sexual connection. It also applies to things such as pregnancy.

Unless I'm in love, or somehow otherwise deeply connected to the lover, though, I am not conscious of that aspect. Letting someone in fully and deeply is not a sexual function, it is an emotional one.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are many angles to take on this.

Total submission and total penetration, there is absolutley a psycho-sexual connection. It also applies to things such as pregnancy.

Unless I'm in love, or somehow otherwise deeply connected to the lover, though, I am not conscious of that aspect. Letting someone in fully and deeply is not a sexual function, it is an emotional one.

Fascinating comment, but I find it odd that you bifurcate emotional and sexual functioning. How could sex ever be non-emotional, regardless of the nature of the relationship? And I think it's true for many women that they do enjoy total submission to men with whom they may not have a deep emotional bond. A man with a dominant sexual style (and the required sexual equipment) can certainly make a woman feel very submissive, even in a one-night stand.

But that's my male perspective. Would love to hear what other women have to say about this.

tightpussy4all

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, this question is for women.

Do you ever get off because of pain from being penetrated vaginally? If so, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not painful at all and 10 being most painful, what level of pain do you like and what level of pain is most appropriate for good, satisfying vaginal sex resulting in orgasms?

Describe what about the pain is pleasurable -- being stretched from a bigger penis? Or is it the friction from being penetrated too fast and hard? Is it the pain itself that is pleasurable? Or is it the sexual arousal that increases over the idea that your partner's penis is hurting your vagina?

Also, is there more pain during initial penetration and the beginning of a intercourse session before the vagina has had a chance to relax?

I'm really curious about this.

I think a lot of the responses I've read so far have gotten a little off topic. To answer your original question, the level of pain/pleasure depends largely on the woman, and how high (or low) her pain threshold is. For myself, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being not painful at all, and 10 being more than I can handle, I would say that the pleasure/pain threshold for me is a 6 or 7 - which is probably why I have the best orgasms having rough sex with well endowed men, both vaginally and anally.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fascinating comment, but I find it odd that you bifurcate emotional and sexual functioning. How could sex ever be non-emotional, regardless of the nature of the relationship?

Of course sex can be non-emotional. Where have you lived, under a rock??? :tongue: The easiest way for me to illustrate for you is with this simple fact, about me: I hardly ever come during sex if I am NOT IN LOVE.

complexstasy

Just Browsing
Media
Talk about pain. Where can I find a girl who uses the word "bifurcate" as gracefully as girthless just did? It's easier for a camel toe to go through a needle.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it's probably impossible to explain this to a guy, but the pain from stretching in the vagina isn't really pain in the same category, but it's really pleasurable in a different sort of way. Maybe the same way a really good workout is painful yet feels good.

One of the many things I love about size. :)

-Aly

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said alysen. The closest analolgy I could think of was spicy food. How do you explain to someone who has never experienced it, why spicy food tastes good? It's impossible to do. The sensation of being stretched and deeply penetrated by a big one is just the same. It's impossible to explain to someone who has never experienced it and has no basis to compare the experience to.