Pleasure/pain

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well....how's good old fashioned rough sex sound?
Surely you could cope with nails down your back, biting and wrestling and a bit of hair pulling?

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
Same for me, assertive is a great word for this and of course in the right context. One note, I like a little pain but have never enjoyed my nipples to be pinched. That is a big turn off, but I know many like it. I just think always depends on the individual and the moment.

Renee

Pleasurable pain makes me orgasm a lot harder but like what some of the girls said, nothing that leaves bruises, cuts or bad marks.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Huh. I can understand this but I honestly can't relate. Never been in a situation where I was able to follow through. I was with a gal some time ago who wanted me to slap her in the face but I couldn't do it. I can't hit women. Even if they beg me for it(and she did).

I suppose I should redefine myself in saying that I have a high tolerance for pain but I derive no pleasure from it, or inflicting it. Maybe somewhere down the road I'd try it, but for the time being I'll stay on the conservative side(relatively speaking, of course).
This thread has still absolutely piqued my interest!

I think the majority of people are on the conservative side with you, so you have plenty of company :smile:.

But nice, polite men like you are the reason why I struggle to get as much pain as I'd like. Grrrr :tongue:.

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that a lot of guys are more than happy to go along with what there partner needs to fulfill there sexual desires and fantasies.

For me its all about being caught up in the moment and feeding of one another's emotions.

As many of us know people assume that we are polite and plain but what lies within is totally different:smile:.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the majority of people are on the conservative side with you, so you have plenty of company :smile:.

But nice, polite men like you are the reason why I struggle to get as much pain as I'd like. Grrrr :tongue:.

Well perhaps if there was an ironclad legal waiver signed beforehand...
I know pain is a turn-on for you but I'd simply be afraid I'd over do it!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as rough sex goes, I think of it this way. In the Filipino language (Tagalog), there's a word called "gigil" that I've never heard any kind of English translation for. It's that overwhelming almost giddy emotion to pinch someone's cheek (for example) because you think she's so fucking adorably cute.

That emotion, taken to a sexual level, is what drives me sometimes to just go harder and harder and rougher and rougher until I just let go. It's almost like a switch flicks on and I watch her ass bouncing as I fuck her pussy when we're doing doggy... such a cuuuuuute fucking ass... I must.... NGGGGNNGGNN... I must slap it!! Oh my god, this feels sooo fucking good, I gotta hang on to your hair, pull it back until it hurts and fuck the life outta you! Holy fucking shit... oohhh, a neck! Lemme suck it, suck suck suckit!!

MMMmmmm... fuck fuck fuck ... I gotta ... I gotta.... FUCK I GOTTA BITE YOUR SHOULDER HARD!!! OH MY GOD, THIS FEELS SO GOOD, I GOTTA PIN YOU DOWN AND JUST FUCK YOUN UNTIL YOU CAN'T WALK!!

yeah, like that. That's GIGIL.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As many of us know people assume that we are polite and plain but what lies within is totally different:smile:.

Very true. When I first met my FB (not the one mentioned earlier), I thought he was way too polite and nice for me. I was wrong :biggrin1:.

Well perhaps if there was an ironclad legal waiver signed beforehand...
I know pain is a turn-on for you but I'd simply be afraid I'd over do it!

If you're not entirely comfortable with giving pain, he best thing to do is to push the boundaries slowly. Start gentle (ish) and up the ante a little every time until you find the intensity that works best for both of you.

Or you can go on a big voyage of discovery right at the start - imagine an night of 'is that too much?' type experimentation.

Personally, I like it best if they just go hard, and trust that I will tell them if it's too much.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my god, this feels sooo fucking good, I gotta hang on to your hair, pull it back until it hurts and fuck the life outta you! Holy fucking shit... oohhh, a neck! Lemme suck it, suck suck suckit!!

MMMmmmm... fuck fuck fuck ... I gotta ... I gotta.... FUCK I GOTTA BITE YOUR SHOULDER HARD!!! OH MY GOD, THIS FEELS SO GOOD, I GOTTA PIN YOU DOWN AND JUST FUCK YOUN UNTIL YOU CAN'T WALK!!

Yes please :biggrin1::tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very true. When I first met my FB (not the one mentioned earlier), I thought he was way too polite and nice for me. I was wrong :biggrin1:.

If you're not entirely comfortable with giving pain, he best thing to do is to push the boundaries slowly. Start gentle (ish) and up the ante a little every time until you find the intensity that works best for both of you.

Or you can go on a big voyage of discovery right at the start - imagine an night of 'is that too much?' type experimentation.

Personally, I like it best if they just go hard, and trust that I will tell them if it's too much.

That's the reason why I suggested rough sex.

I thought it'd be too much if he went to a dungeon and watched.
Always best to start slow.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Then the safe word is banana. :p

I think another issue for me would simply be nievety. I wouldn't know what to do! Am I scratching? Biting? Choking? Punching? No clue.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I think another issue for me would simply be nievety. I wouldn't know what to do! Am I scratching? Biting? Choking? Punching? No clue.

Well it depends who your with I guess.

Subgirrl is a sub so I guess you'd be in the drivers seat calling the shots.

Me on the other hand...well let's just say I hope your not sentimental about the skin on your back. :wink:

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Me on the other hand...well let's just say I hope your not sentimental about the skin on your back. :wink:

Yeah I could honestly say for all intents and purposes with you it would be "easier" simply because you're into giving and not receiving. Just keep some Neosporin and Band-Aids handy on the nightstand!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's the reason why I suggested rough sex.

I thought it'd be too much if he went to a dungeon and watched.
Always best to start slow.

ROFL :biggrin1:. Yeah, a dungeon may not be the best place to start :biggrin1:.

Just to make it more complex, it's different for everyone. Some people might like scratching, biting or choking. A few like punching (NOT me!). Others might like nipple torture, clit torture, CBT, whips, floggers, bare handed spanking, knife play, etc.

Some people like to have a nice sensible discussion and figure these things out early on. Others prefer to discover their partner's kinks along the way.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

True :biggrin1:. As long as there's no punching I'm pretty open to most other things. And permanent marks are reserved for serious relationships only.

Yeah I could honestly say for all intents and purposes with you it would be "easier" simply because you're into giving and not receiving. Just keep some Neosporin and Band-Aids handy on the nightstand!

I've always felt bad for Doms. Poor things get the bulk of the responsibility. I just have to let go and float :tongue:.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFL :biggrin1:. Yeah, a dungeon may not be the best place to start :biggrin1:.

Just to make it more complex, it's different for everyone. Some people might like scratching, biting or choking. A few like punching (NOT me!). Others might like nipple torture, clit torture, CBT, whips, floggers, bare handed spanking, knife play, etc.

Some people like to have a nice sensible discussion and figure these things out early on. Others prefer to discover their partner's kinks along the way.

Knife play, that reminds me of the movie "Choke" where this gal pays the main character to help her with a rape fantasy. She says, "Use the knife!" To wich he replies, "Hit you with it?"
She stops and deadpan replies, "That would be stabbing me you idiot!" Still makes me laugh.
I figured there wasn't a blanket kink in the whole pleasure/pain world other than it "hurts so good".
Could someone educate me on what the heck CBT is?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Knife play, that reminds me of the movie "Choke" where this gal pays the main character to help her with a rape fantasy. She says, "Use the knife!" To wich he replies, "Hit you with it?" She stops and deadpan replies, "That would be stabbing me you idiot!" Still makes me laugh.

:biggrin1:

I figured there wasn't a blanket kink in the whole pleasure/pain world other than it "hurts so good".
Could someone educate me on what the heck CBT is?
Cock and ball torture.