Pleasure/pain

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
As far as rough sex goes, I think of it this way. In the Filipino language (Tagalog), there's a word called "gigil" that I've never heard any kind of English translation for. It's that overwhelming almost giddy emotion to pinch someone's cheek (for example) because you think she's so fucking adorably cute.

That emotion, taken to a sexual level, is what drives me sometimes to just go harder and harder and rougher and rougher until I just let go. It's almost like a switch flicks on and I watch her ass bouncing as I fuck her pussy when we're doing doggy... such a cuuuuuute fucking ass... I must.... NGGGGNNGGNN... I must slap it!! Oh my god, this feels sooo fucking good, I gotta hang on to your hair, pull it back until it hurts and fuck the life outta you! Holy fucking shit... oohhh, a neck! Lemme suck it, suck suck suckit!!

MMMmmmm... fuck fuck fuck ... I gotta ... I gotta.... FUCK I GOTTA BITE YOUR SHOULDER HARD!!! OH MY GOD, THIS FEELS SO GOOD, I GOTTA PIN YOU DOWN AND JUST FUCK YOUN UNTIL YOU CAN'T WALK!!

yeah, like that. That's GIGIL.

I can relate to that.

I don't care much for having pain though.
Although, sometimes I want to fuck a girl REAL hard, which hurts my dick too, but not as much as it would hurt her, I think...

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
Wasn't there a song called "Hurts so Good" back in the 80's?
That's what a girl once explained to me as what good sex feels like, and I think she was referring to sex with a big dick.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't there a song called "Hurts so Good" back in the 80's?
That's what a girl once explained to me as what good sex feels like, and I think she was referring to sex with a big dick.

Yeah I can hear the song in my head but can't for the life of me remember the artist who performed it.
I've heard that too, and I know that's exactly what she was talking about.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I can hear the song in my head but can't for the life of me remember the artist who performed it.
I've heard that too, and I know that's exactly what she was talking about.
I'm thinking John Cougar (before he added the Mellencamp)?

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Vanilla sex does nothing for me anymore. Thankfully, I'm in a BDSM relationship :)

Pleasure and pain absolutely go together. It's like if you were to pull on my nipple piercings right now it would hurt. If you pulled my hair right now it would hurt. Do those both while you're fucking me and it doesn't feel like pain, it's like more sensation attached to the sex. And, I LOVE it when I'm with a guy who can make it hurt "down there" and leave me sore and thinking about it hours after.

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a surprise experience when I was in my late teens, I was very naive
in sexual matters sure I was no longer a virgin but I had only slept with a couple of young women my age.
I was lucky enough to hook up with a 35 year old woman that was way wilder and more experienced than me, there was nothing too rough in the way of bruises or bleeding but there was hair pulling, back scratching and spanking a plenty under her request and direction:biggrin1:.
This was only a one nighter unfortunately but enough to leave me wanting more of the same, shame not too many women I have come across since know how good this can be.

Last edited:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's something animalistic and taboo about delivering pain to the one you love. The paradox is that the pain isn't interpreted by the body as pain, it registers more like a sensory additive.

I don't derive pleasure from inflicting the pain in of itself, but I do get a lot of pleasure from the feedback. Hell, if I can get her frothing at the mouth, screaming my name in 7 different languages while I braid her hair with my cock inside her milking me with her pussy, I'D LOVE BRAIDING HAIR!!!
YouTube - Jose Nunez "Bilingual" (with lyrics) // You fucking me makes me bilingual Then this is for you my friend. ;D
Vanilla includes, scratching, biting, hair pulling and choking down...right?:biggrin1:

And a side of napalm. It's just not for keeps until it chars the bones, yet tastes so good. :> I tease of course, but have played in such manner before, having been told that I was just too genteel and "sweet". It started with a little rough language, then a more dominant position, to downright holds and tweaking upon sensitive anatomical features to outright name calling, hair pulling, biting, scratching and leaving marks. Then the teacher broke up the sandbox fight. ;> *Dodges behind a bush*

Well....how's good old fashioned rough sex sound?
Surely you could cope with nails down your back, biting and wrestling and a bit of hair pulling?

Color me intrigued, but honestly- wake me up when foreplay's over. :D I tease of course, I am a gentle spirit at heart. Only and ONLY if green lighted or asked by a partner will I progress into handling them like a wheelbarrow loaded with rocks - ain't much there to hurt with your bare paws. ;D

True :biggrin1:. As long as there's no punching I'm pretty open to most other things. And permanent marks are reserved for serious relationships only.

I've always felt bad for Doms. Poor things get the bulk of the responsibility. I just have to let go and float :tongue:.

And oddly, despite my propensity to the polar opposite? I find myself time and again typecast in that role, once in a very oddly blue moon ever called upon to "weaponize" my only blunt instrument when nude.:biggrin1:

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
That emotion, taken to a sexual level, is what drives me sometimes to just go harder and harder and rougher and rougher until I just let go.
Fulfilling my geek instincts, I relate it to old memories of Warcraft 2 (I think), where special combat units had a 'berserk' ability: if enabled, they went crazy and began blasting everything everywhere, feeling no fatigue and giving no mercy whatsoever.
So, since I love to indulge in the mood you effectively described, I've always called it 'berserk mode'. This could explain why she someway came to fear it.

[mmm perhaps this berserk ability was common in AD&D too, but ok, I'm not that geek]
Very true. When I first met my FB (not the one mentioned earlier), I thought he was way too polite and nice for me. I was wrong
Funny thing, that's the very same opinion my gf had of me. We still laugh remembering the scared look she had later, the first time we were naked. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Wow, that was . . . moving. The longer that went on, the more lost and floaty I felt.

Color me intrigued, but honestly- wake me up when foreplay's over. :D I tease of course, I am a gentle spirit at heart.

I say the same thing . . . and I'm NOT teasing! :tongue:

And oddly, despite my propensity to the polar opposite? I find myself time and again typecast in that role, once in a very oddly blue moon ever called upon to "weaponize" my only blunt instrument when nude.:biggrin1:

Maybe these women are just seeing a depth in you that you don't realise is there. Or maybe you're just attracted to subs :tongue:.

Funny thing, that's the very same opinion my gf had of me. We still laugh remembering the scared look she had later, the first time we were naked. :biggrin1:

I don't know if it showed on my face, but that was the way I felt when I reconnected with my FB last year. Because this time, I knew what I was in for :biggrin1::tongue:.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fulfilling my geek instincts, I relate it to old memories of Warcraft 2 (I think), where special combat units had a 'berserk' ability: if enabled, they went crazy and began blasting everything everywhere, feeling no fatigue and giving no mercy whatsoever.
So, since I love to indulge in the mood you effectively described, I've always called it 'berserk mode'. This could explain why she someway came to fear it.

Good analogy there. I can wholeheartedly relate.