Pleasure Pipes/Happiness Is!!!!

hung: Now that this attempt by myself has gotten your attention I desire to submit a few comments regarding the Large Penis Support Group.

Through the time I have been a very frequent visitor to this site as a "Straight Male" with a happy attitude toward life because I am indeed retired and enjoying life as my signature states.

I enjoy the post of most everyone here. I also appreciate the opportunity to share my experiences in life with those who ask questions involving an area that I feel qualified to offer my advice/wisdom (such as it is), my counsel, my concerns, etc. I enjoy the opportunity to do this. I am also aware that I private message a lot of posters with my cares and concerns. I am aware that not everything I state is of value to everyone to send messages to. However, that stated, I am very happy when I do strike a chord with someone's problem, etc., and they send me a private message back expressing their gratitude.

To me that is what any support group is all about. I take some comments and apply them. Those that I do not feel apply to me, I merely disregard.

I think that this attitude is the only way to function in a real support group. I stated that I am straight. I will also be the first to realize that most of us males here on Large Penis Support Group have been involved in what some would consider "gay" activities during our formation years. We must all be open and honest and admit that our lives thus far are the grand total of our life's experience thus far. I am happy with my status as a Straight male. I am married and have four wonderful children. I must state that I do not judge anyone on the merits of their orientation. Most of us here are males and by the standards of our societies/ethnic heritage are by normal considerations considered well endowed.

I refuse to be caught up in the size race. My measurements have remained constant on this site. It is true that in order for me to reach my maximum length I must be fully stimulated and very excited. I have read that I can achieve even more dimenstions by using some of the pills currently marketed to me everytime I log on to my computer. I have never used these products and will only do so once I become a very, very senior citizen. Thankfully, I do not need pills at this time. I consider myself in fairly good health and enjoy an active sex life.

I have been known to counsel young members here in private messages to always observe safe sex practices. I was in the Military and I was shocked to the core with the various movies we saw before any deployment. Fact is, we all know that no matter where we are stationed there are bugs that can cause us harm.

I have been an ardent advocate of condom usage and still do, even though I am happily married. They also work great for birth control and eliminate the potential side effects that are not often talked about concerning the usage of Birth Control Pills.

I would urge all members of this Support Group to be considerate and enjoy life and be willing to really support each other. I have met some mature teenagers as well as some very inmature senior citizens.

I respect everyone for who they are until they prove themselves unreliable, untrustworthy, and inconsiderate.

To this end, I am aware that only a few bad apples can make the whole bushel appear bad. I will never give up on Large Penis Support Group because I enjoy it so much. I do not care if you are Large/Larger/Largest.

While I fall in the above average range, my most important concern is to remain healthy and happy so that I may continue to enjoy life.

For all out there who are not in a relationship with someone, please remember that safe sex can include massaging the pleasure pipe frequently. If my memory serves me correctly during my teen years I frequently exercised my pleasure pipe.

Enjoy your life and let us all get on with the program of being mature, normal responsible males who just happen to be more endowed than the average male on this planet.

Thank You for the opportunity to share my thoughts, concerns and comments with you.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great post. Its great hearing those things said, because I'm sure many other people feel the same way. This place really is fabulous, despite what might be going on now. This place rocks!!!! :D

tsctsc: Nicely said!
I think the majority of us have a similar POV and that's why we're here.
I've learned quite a lot since joining this group and I'm sure that will continue.

wvalady1968: Hung,

Thank you so much for so eloquently expressing how many of us feel.

Allie

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Hung,

From time to time on this board, something like that has needed to be said. But so far as I am aware nobody has said it better. Thanks a lot. :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank You, Max.

I have a problem. I could not log on the other evening as hung. I re-registered as "hung" and now have no messages on the system. If I recall I had almost 300 before the site switch. Anyway, I am posting this reply to you so that Pleasure Pipes/Happiness Is!!! is now again on the first page. Thanks, again, for your kind comments. No matter what happens to my previous post, I will continue to post here. I enjoy this site.