Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:laughing:
Oddly, I find myself with little more to add. The technique is largely the same.
Even sitting on one is only a difference of degree in being attentive to lubrication, as a cut dick can produce a little more friction due to less movement of free foreskin.

I really just need to hear from guys with circumcisions what works for them

I really like it, when getting head, to be licked all around the head and the ridge, with lots of tongue like a popsicle and some sucking on the tip (!) :yum, before being deep throated, is usually the best.
Plus a helping hand during the sucking.

When I’m actively fucking the constant sensation is almost too much to bear - I’m very sensitive, even though I’m cut - and sometimes I cum too quick! :laughing:

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:laughing:

I really like it, when getting head, to be licked all around the head and the ridge, with lots of tongue like a popsicle and some sucking on the tip (!) :yum, before being deep throated, is usually the best.
Plus a helping hand during the sucking.

When I’m actively fucking the constant sensation is almost too much to bear - I’m very sensitive, even though I’m cut - and sometimes I cum too quick! :laughing:
I'm still very sensitive even after my cut 5.5 years ago, and also can cum immediately after insertion.

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine was cut at 19 I had a lot of overhand before I was cut the doctor said that he left it loose for erections my head is always exposed and the skin bunches behind the Corona my frenulum was mostly kept in tact I like my cut the loose skin helps with masturbation stimulation the underside pf my cock I love when the underside is licked[photo=small]904406[/photo][photo=small]904406[/photo]]View media item 904408[photo=small]904408[/photo][photo=small]904408[/photo]][photo=small]904418[/photo]

Last edited:

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Berryman, have you ever considered getting cut? I took the plunge about seven years ago and it was the best thing I ever did.

To answer your question I either rub the remaining loose skin on the shaft, or play with the head, either with or withour oil. All methods are good!

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Berryman, have you ever considered getting cut? I took the plunge about seven years ago and it was the best thing I ever did.

To answer your question I either rub the remaining loose skin on the shaft, or play with the head, either with or withour oil. All methods are good!
Yes I have, good to hear it worked well for you

Reactions: Paulo99
S

SirConcis

As one who has been progressively circumcised, it isn't just about wyere the scar line is and wherher frenulum is, but also how much skin is left.

A fair numebr of guys may have bare glans in underwear, but are fairly loose when hard , loose enough to move skin up"down with some covering glans on the upstroke.

A couple of examples:
upload_2020-2-11_2-29-20.png

upload_2020-2-11_2-32-50.png

upload_2020-2-11_2-36-3.png

upload_2020-2-11_2-37-51.png

These screen grabs from various videos I collected over the years when I was semi cut. Interestingly, these models have bare heads as they undress, but mine was partly covered when soft, yet once hard, I was like the above.

Visually, you have not much clue that the skin can still move up enough. Looks fully cut, smooth skin on shaft with no wrinkles. And where you grab shaft makes a huge difference.

The first time I compared with a cut guy, I got a big surprise. I had told him my skin could still go over head on upstroke, yet, because of the way he grabbed it, the skin stopped at the rim on the upstroke, just like on his dick. This had never happened to me. I then grabbed mine and showed hom how the skin could still go up. In hindsight, I think you have to grab it lower so the stroke is longer and you can push skin over the head.

On a standard cut , you tend to grab shaft higher up since skin moves less such that on upstroke, either your fingers or the skin gets to touch the rim of head.

And on a tight cut, you don't bother trying to move skin and rub it instead.

Obviously, for foreplay when you just touch the penis to "tickle" it, then all the areas such as inner skin, circumcision line and frenulum area become really important. One study at Queens University doens afew years ago found the circumcision line to be the most sensitive for RIC guys. (I still find my glans sensitive but I am not RIC, but I have been cut long enough that I am not siure if different from RIC now).

For uncuts, there are variations. When I was uncut, I made a point of fully retracting skin on downstroke. But for some guys, they don't want foreksin to uncover coronna and come back up over it, so foreskin needs to remain over part of head on downstroke. Otherwise, it is pretty much all up/down of foreskin.

But for cut guys, the variations are huge in best technique to pleasure him. When enough skin left, up/down of skin.
For me, prior to my current circ, I would grab shaft with fingers near rim of glans and the slight up motion allowed by skin would gert fingers to rub the coronna.

Now, my skin has no movement and I have coverted to 100% rubbing and for the last couple months, with coconut oil from start.

S

SirConcis

Addendum:
Short story: just because a guy is cut doesn't mean there is a single way to pleasure him. There are huge variations on how to do it and even where to place hand on shaft when this is done.

When I rubbed dry, I would rub shaft up to the rib of head, but hand didn't really rub surface of galns. Having switched to lube now, I find my hand stimulating both the sjaft below the glans and a good part of glans.

Berryman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This looks very much like mine (see my photos).

My foreskin is very short, and I often get asked if I were circumcised. With the bit of loose skin, I do not need lube while pleasuring myself. Certainly makes for less messy cleanups, and no setting up time is required. I can just go t town on it without ensuring I have lube nearby.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This looks very much like mine (see my photos).

My foreskin is very short, and I often get asked if I were circumcised. With the bit of loose skin, I do not need lube while pleasuring myself. Certainly makes for less messy cleanups, and no setting up time is required. I can just go t town on it without ensuring I have lube nearby.
Checked out your pics. You have a nice looking dick.