What sort of cut do you have

• Total voters

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always been into cut cock, I grew up in boarding school; an uncircumcised boy surrounded by cut boys, or Roundheads as they were known. Whilst essentially heterosexual the formative experience of this has lead to a lifetime of admiring cut cocks. They always seemed more handsome, probably the effect of a permanently exposed glans and accentuation of the corona. Occasionally I get the pleasure of an encounter with a cut guy, I’m purely into mutual masturbation and sucking. It would be great to get some discussion going as to what turns any cut guys out there guys on in terms of masturbation and oral technique. Would love to be able to up my game ;)

Most of the guys I’ve been with have had high and tight RIC’s, they seem to like stimulation of their remaining inner foreskin and frenular area (with or without a remaining frenulum).
Let us know what sort of circ you have: height and tight, low etc. Do you still have a frenulum ? Pictures would be great
Then say how you best pleasure yourself and what turns you in with how others can pleasure you, MM or MF.

This is quite easy: the scar. I am uncircumcised as well, but circumcised guys really like having thre scar tongued. They do require a little more friction,. though. Uncircumcised men in most cases don't like direct friction because it is so sensitive. In my case, I like more friction because, for reasons of comfort, I have kept my foreskin retracted on an off for a long time, so I am pretty much a circumcised men at this point in terms of how sensitive I am. I can barely feel my dick head even when it is rubbing against jeans.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the mood. If I want to make it last this way.
GIF24.gif

I lube up sometimes and stroke over the head. Makes me cum quicker.
GIF25.gif

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Low and tight I guess....
I have no loose skin, just a hard cock that can fuck for hours, at least if i know the person. Sometimes, if I have just met them, I get over excited and blow the first load instantly, or, it wont get up at all. If I blow right off the bat, I at least know I will get hard again soon and then they are in for a good fucking. If it dont get up?,...????

Reactions: LondonCutguy
S

SirConcis

BTW, the poll should have a "medium" when you're neither low nor high.