Plenty of girth,I need length...any ideas?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

anonymous_pole: My girth is more than sufficient.I am trying to find a way to increase length without adding substantial girth. I'm not really lacking as far as length goes,but my proportions are "out of whack" IMO. Its almost as big around as it is long...actually the girth at the base is greater than the length. It just looks weird. Any pointers wouid be greatly appreciated.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: it doesnt look weird,
    it looks like YOURS.

(my pointer, lol !)

;)
    Tender

3. Imported

Gold Member

ruscular: Welcome to "the thicker than longer" club!
    There is not very many of us, and I share with you this pre-dick-ament. Im still waiting for an answer on this question I post when I first got here. They say that the lenghtening technique will also make it thicker as well. So I am going to opt just staying where I am. I haven't had any woman that refuse to take it in, but I know that its borderline freaky. But so far all the woman I had in my life say its perfect. I am incline to think that the girth is a good thing to have versus the lenght.
    Beside you can always use your penis to hang on to your hat with no hands trick.

4. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Hey have you looking into herbal supplements? For the most part the increase in length,with herbal supplements, is more than the increase in the girth, however it does increase both...

5. Imported

Gold Member

josh: [quote author=serj link=board=pe;num=1070795741;start=0#3 date=12/10/03 at 15:53:56]Hey have you looking into herbal supplements? For the most part the increase in length,with herbal supplements, is more than the increase in the girth, however it does increase both...[/quote]

how good are they then? how many cm/inch does it add?

6. benderten2001

Gold Member

anonymous,

The best way to focus on linear improvement (based upon results of other men doing PE regularly) is to stick with natural (stretching / pulling while flaccid) exercises and / or the use of a good-quality extender...well-made and comfortable! Jelq and Pumping techniques work best for GIRTH improvements (typically and foremostly) so you'll want to stay away from those I would think.

I've given my "spiel" on nutritional supps in another thread. Without angering anyone here intentionally, I will just say I am skeptical that any one particular pill will "do all" in growing a penis--whichever way that would be... in length or girth.

I will grant you....starting with a large girth size to begin with and then further "lengthen" the shaft seems to be quite the a challenge. Maybe it is, maybe not. I don't know for sure. But, as was noted, there is some chance you will get additional girth as well when you "expand the penile tissues" although I can't imagine you'll really be adding stupendously more girth by all that much.

The "extra flesh" you already have will have to be stretched and stretched long-and-well over time to see any results. Using an extender faithfully should give you at least another inch improvement in length IF you can wear the thing faithfully for long enough. Some men can and do...others give up pretty quickly. (They're not the most practical, comfortable contraptions anyway--no matter WHAT brand you buy....but the higher-quality ones do appear to yield some results).

May I remind you that GIRTH seems to be ranked more highly in overall pleasure and "use" over length, anyway!

--Just a thought.

But, like most guys--you want to go for that extra length don't you? Yep! -- No matter what. ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

anonymous_pole: Thanks for the replies, I think I'll try manual exercises combined with herbal supplements and see if that seems to help...if so, then an extenter may be worth looking into.

Draft saved Draft deleted