Pls Help ID - Blond Athlete Locker Room

tomdy85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know who this is where at least where these videos came from? I think he's probably as close as one can get to the perfect athletic college specimen, and I'm just thankful someone was able to capture him in all his glory at his prime :heart_eyes::eek: Besides this main video (screenshots attached), I've also seen one or two others, also taken in the same locker room with a hidden camera... but pretty low quality. Does anyone have the full collection and higher quality or know where I can find them? Better yet, any idea who he is? I believe this video was taken in 2010, so I imagine he'd be in his mid-30s by now. Thanks a million to whoever can help!

Attachments

tomdy85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@zurcalednauj ugh such a shame! Although I think there are slightly better versions out there somewhere. I've seen shorter edited versions of the main video that has somewhat better quality. Fingers crossed the original full versions will see the light of day in the future... at least one can hope! :joy:

joaosilva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This series ["red lockers"] was filmed at the University of Alabama.

Hunter played for the baseball team.
He clearly was a cocky jock who enjoyed being a locker room exhibitionist.

There are approximately 10 or so videos.
Awesome! Do you know where to find the series?

Txprvdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awesome! Do you know where to find the series?
It was posted entirely on this website 2 years ago when there was an epic thread of "hidden locker room vids" but it was seen as a potential "legal liability" and deleted.

And if someone reposted deleted content (that we were told wasnt allowed to be posted), u risk getting yourself deleted.

with that being said, I believe some of the best of this series are floating around, sorta hidden, in other threads...
(Possibly check the "flaunting in locker room" for starters).

Bater16801

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He lo
Does anyone know who this is where at least where these videos came from? I think he's probably as close as one can get to the perfect athletic college specimen, and I'm just thankful someone was able to capture him in all his glory at his prime :heart_eyes::eek: Besides this main video (screenshots attached), I've also seen one or two others, also taken in the same locker room with a hidden camera... but pretty low quality. Does anyone have the full collection and higher quality or know where I can find them? Better yet, any idea who he is? I believe this video was taken in 2010, so I imagine he'd be in his mid-30s by now. Thanks a million to whoever can help!
Looks like Alexander Ludwig It’s not him just uncanny