Pls help me identify

123momo

Cherished Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Posts
217
Media
0
Likes
430
Points
108
Has anyone come across these videos? I know they are old which makes it difficult but I was wondering what their original titles are or what is the name of the models
vlc-record-2025-12-05-22h25m41s-В кустах солдат гей ебет напарника GayRu.TV!8.flv- - frame at ...jpg
Straight Boy with Gay Couple - Pornhub.com cam  webcam - frame at 71m27s.jpg
Straight Boy with Gay Couple - Pornhub.com cam  webcam - frame at 71 m27s.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: idarkbouquet
  • Love
Reactions: 123momo
The guy with the tattoos is Photos & Videos - James Gears/NovaAndLover - the first post in the thread refers to this scene or one like it.
Oh thank you so much. I had seen that vid on pornhub back in 2017 or 18 but never know who this guy was. He was built really nice but I never seen any other content of him. He may have stopped filming now but thank you