Plumbers, electricians, cable guys, etc.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One time a few years ago I was living in Fayetteville North Carolina and I was working day labor, usually construction or something to do with Fort Bragg or the Country Clubs or maybe the Mall.

Well anyway, I was kind of poor at the time and couldn't find a steady job (thus the day labor) so one day I drove to Labor Finders and I was just a little late to get a job for the day.

I couldn't go back to where I lived because the people I was living with were all about me finding a job and became instantly furious if I didn't get my pay for the day (even though I paid all the damn bills), I drove out to the mall and bought a coke with the only change I had and walked around for a bit. Summer sucked, A/C rocked.

So, I walked around the mall and wondered off to my favourite tobacco/pipe shop. At this point I had been going to this shop for a while and had become familiar with the staff and some of the regulars; one of the employees was a youngish (24-26 y/o?) black girl who told me I was cute.
(So was she, in my more bisexual days)

(That's something that crops up a lot for me... White girls never tell me shit, but black girls and latino girls always give me some love.)

Anyway, we hung out until her lunch break. When she clocked out we went to her car and she gave me a fifty dollar bill to eat her out. First person I ever went down on who wasn't white and boy was it awesome!

That's the only occasion I can think of for me, and I think once is enough.

Aside from that I had a co-worker invite to his house to "play" with him and his wife. At first I thought we were going to drink and play darts or something, but when I walked into their house she was already naked and he was soon to follow... So was I. After a few drinks and some loosening up.

My first threesome.

A tightbody thai/dominican guy and his tall, white wife(of swedish descent which was obvious in her tall, hourglass figure) and me.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I had a landlord who sent over an exterminator for a "preventive treatment", even though I didn't have a bug problem, nevermind I don't want to live in a toxic environment. The guy was very friendly, then flirty, then he made an obvious pass. I was conflicted, because although he was smokin hot and built like a brick shithouse, the closer he got, the more he reeked of insecticide. It was a definite mood killer, and I diplomatically backed away before I passed out from the fumes. If I'd had my wits about me, I would have told him to leave his clothes outside and go scrub himself down in the shower while I watched. :tongue2:

• Haha
Reactions: dreamer20