Plumpie

rogerdodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the compliment - I always thought my dick might be below average.

I don't know if I'm quite 6.5 (haven't measured girth), but I've done the toilet paper roll test, and can't fit my shaft in, so that's a good sign!

Here's another (yes, I need to clip the pubes)

Attachments

rogerdodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here are a few more that I took tonight. I actually have a bit of an upward curve, if you can tell.

What do you think of my girth in these? Was trying to take as many angles as possible. I know I don't have the length so thought I would feature my better asset. :tongue:

I'm roughly 2.5 inches or more across the thickest part of the shaft. I'll take some measurement shots and upload them next.

Feedback is encouraged and welcome :)

Attachments

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely nice and plump.

When I was a kid, a neighbor kid showed me his dick and he had the same little connection of skin on his head. He said it didn't bother him either.

Friendly suggestion, try not to get offended by suggestions here. Most of us have seen hundreds and we tend to notice things and talk about them, No biggie :smile:

rogerdodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Friendly suggestion, try not to get offended by suggestions here. Most of us have seen hundreds and we tend to notice things and talk about them, No biggie :smile:

You are right - I did react too quickly and should not have taken that comment personally. My apologies to dxjnorto.

No way in hell am I getting that skin removed, though. I see no reason to spend the money on what is likely an extremely painful operation just for cosmetic purposes. None of the girls I've been with have ever had a problem with it or even said anything about it. To each his own, but I would rather love myself (skin flap and all) for who I am. :wink: