Plus?

Is she plus size?

• No, of course not, she's lovely.

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No, and Cosmo is a rag.

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No, and anyone who think otherwise is a poopyhead.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Yes, she's hideous, I can't unsee that. Oh look, time for my meds!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think she fucking cares.

I feel very sorry for you if you think that's an admirable achievement, worth mentioning, or relevant at all to the conversation. What an inane and boring comment. (lol)
swoon,

And you think I give a shit what you think? Really?

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Frankly, you look like a size 3 or 4. You sure that's really you in your photos? Most people know their own size.

Actually I can still fit in my jeans but they are really to tight to wear anymore. When I was 88 pounds or so they fit, tight but fit.

At my now 98 pounds I'm into size 2 or maybe 3 depending on brand.

No, that's not me in my pictures it's my identical twin sister whose weight was around 110 pounds when taken a little over a year ago. a. :)

PS, I was an only child and my Mom always likes my Sister best. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I can still fit in my jeans but they are really to tight to wear anymore. When I was 88 pounds or so they fit, tight but fit.

At my now 98 pounds I'm into size 2 or maybe 3 depending on brand.

No, that's not me in my pictures it's my identical twin sister whose weight was around 110 pounds when taken a little over a year ago. a. :)

PS, I was an only child and my Mom always likes my Sister best. :)
How odd that you say these photos are a year old. Meta-data suggests the photos are from nearly a decade ago, and the albums were updated over 6 years ago.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How odd that you say these photos are a year old. Meta-data suggests the photos are from nearly a decade ago, and the albums were updated over 6 years ago.

The ones with the green curtains are older pictures. The doorway shots are a year or two old. The boobs shots I'm not sure. My hubby takes all my pictures and does all my computer updated pictures.
If you think it's not me come on down and you can buy us dinner to relieve your concern and we have a real nice Ruth's Chris Steak House close by.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The ones with the green curtains are older pictures. The doorway shots are a year or two old. The boobs shots I'm not sure. My hubby takes all my pictures and does all my computer updated pictures.
If you think it's not me come on down and you can buy us dinner to relieve your concern and we have a real nice Ruth's Chris Steak House close by.
I prefer Smith & Wollensky, "A steakhouse to end all arguments" and have since way before I met (and subsequently idolized) Alan Stillman while I was in culinary school. If you ask me, Ruth's Chris is fine for people with wild wallets and unrefined palates, but I'm a snob who fits neither category. Your doorway photo has meta data that suggests it was shot in 2007, and it was uploaded to this website July 23, 2010. So...

I will be in New York in October, I believe. Smith & Wollensky is located midtown east. Bring your wallet.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer Smith & Wollensky, "A steakhouse to end all arguments" and have since way before I met (and subsequently idolized) Alan Stillman while I was in culinary school. If you ask me, Ruth's Chris is fine for people with wild wallets and unrefined palates, but I'm a snob who fits neither category. Your doorway photo has meta data that suggests it was shot in 2007, and it was uploaded to this website July 23, 2010. So...

I will be in New York in October, I believe. Smith & Wollensky is located midtown east. Bring your wallet.

Smith & Wollensky, Hummmmm never ate there. There is one in Miami Beach so I guess we'll have to try it as we go to South Beach often. The Blue Marlin and Shula's Steak House are great to if you ever get this way.

New York to eat? Really, I'd rather eat at Wendy's in Podunk TN than go to NY for anything, food or sex. :)

Just for your pleasure I will post some new pictures in a week or so as I really need to update several web sites I have my pictures on. Most of my pictures are when I was heaver at 110 pounds or a tad bit more.
I've had a struggle to get below 100 pounds as I feel best at that weight. I'm only 5'1 1/2".

Have a great day.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember buying my daughter school clothes once, and I had her go and try a pair of size 00 jeans. I said, and I quote, "These fit you perfectly, you little shit." I was never ever a size zero much less and double-zero.

She's a 2 to 4 now, and I still hate her. She's one of those people who are perfect but don't know they're perfect. Eat something, for heaven's sake, you little shit!

Reactions: AlteredEgo and 4T9

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember buying my daughter school clothes once, and I had her go and try a pair of size 00 jeans. I said, and I quote, "These fit you perfectly, you little shit." I was never ever a size zero much less and double-zero.

She's a 2 to 4 now, and I still hate her. She's one of those people who are perfect but don't know they're perfect. Eat something, for heaven's sake, you little shit!

If it makes you feel better, per wikipedia, size 0 today is equivalent to what size 2 was in 2011, and both are larger than what size 6 was in 1970, so it's not quite a fair comparison.