PlZ HELP

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Chris_77g, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Chris_77g

Chris_77g New Member

Im new to the game...... Everyone wants a big johnson.

I am a big guy and my lengh is 5 1/2 and my grith is 4.25

What can I do to get bigger. which drill is the best to do?

2. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I regret having to break the news to you, but there is no best way to make your johnson "get bigger". I suggest you take pride in what you have, take care of it, and enjoy the pleasure of it. You seem to be hung adequately. There are a lot of men hung smaller than you.

If there truly was a safe, simple, successful means of enlarging penises, do you think there would still be any small penises around?

3. Chris_77g

Chris_77g New Member

but I was looking around and i see people posting about there gains in lengh and girth. I got the beg PE routine that I will start but I wanted to know and secrets or something

4. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

What people tell you about their "gains", and what they actually got, are two different things. There are methods for changing your penis dimensions, making your favorite appendage larger, but not in the way you want it to be. Be very sure of what you are getting into, and won't mind when your penis becomes puffy, lumpy, flabby and disfigured.

5. Chris_77g

Chris_77g New Member

ok thanks man...... i appericate it alot.

6. D_Manny_Petty

D_Manny_Petty Account Disabled

Don't listen to this horny guy, he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm on my cell right now and don't feel like writing a whole paragraph but PE does indeed work. Horny is right, you don't see many people doing PE because it takes a lot of time and dedication that some people can't devote their lives to because of an already hectic/busy life.

PE gains do not happen over night or even after a month. It's just like working out at the gym, you don't go lift weights for a day and automatically become big and buff. This takes time, and dedication. Some people will show gains quicker, more easy then others...every penis is different.

For starters, try doing a beginners PE workout ie; flaccid stretches and jelqing.

Checkout Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises - Home

They have all the info on PE, ROUTINES AND WORKOUTS.

Goodluck, hope this helps.

7. Chris_77g

Chris_77g New Member

Thanks GingerHung

8. D_Manny_Petty

D_Manny_Petty Account Disabled

No problem. Glad I could help.

9. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely Possible.

1. You mentioned your a big guy. Loosing weight can free up to nearly an inch to your penis.
    2. Read-read-and re-read the forums tips and tricks. See the Stickeys at the top.
    3. Know that there is no fast method to gaining a larger penis. It takes TIME!
    4. Pills, creams, and surgery are not an option. Consider using manual methods.
    5. Not all methods work for all people. Try mixing it up.
    6. Ignore people that say "It cant be done", because I've done it.
    7. Be proud of what you have, and consider any gains a bonus.
    8. Not everyone wants a Large Penis.

#9 Rikter8, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  10. Pitbull

Gold Member

1.) Ignore Hornaplenty

2.)Try following which are respected forums dedicated to PE in addition to links already mentioned and the LPSG Beginner's Routine Thread

Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums
    Penis Gym - Get the Penis YOU WANT

11. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Yeah, I'll second that. And I say ignore any of the other persons on this site that claim such positive results. Before you go any farther, go to a urologist and get some actual physiological facts about your genitals, and what you risk just for the sake of vanity.

12. Chris_77g

Chris_77g New Member

Thanks everyone. yall have been very informative. This site aint bad at all. hope to see yall around and if i have more question plz help. thanks again

13. maxxy88

maxxy88 New Member

PE and PC muscle strengthening does work a bit. Just stick to the rules. It does change something.

14. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a matter of fact a good urologist will tell you that it works.
    You made pretty clear that you know shit about PE so thanks and goodbye.

15. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

It's obvious that "your bunk is worse than your bite!" Please give all of us the name and address of your urologist who will tell you it works. Put up or shut up.

For anyone interested go to an authority: The Mayo Clinic. Here is a website for you to access about PE. Penis-enlargement scams: You're more normal than you think - MayoClinic.com

Here's an excerpt from the Mayo Clinic information about Penis Enlargement.
    Some advertised penis-enlargement methods are ineffective and can cause permanent damage to your penis. These include:

• Manual squeezing exercises (jelqing). These exercises use a hand-over-hand motion to push blood from the base to the head of your penis. Although this technique may be safer than other methods, it can lead to scar formation, pain and disfigurement. There are no scientific studies that indicate this technique is effective at increasing penis size.
    • Stretching with weights. This technique, which involves wearing weights on the flaccid penis, may cause permanent damage to the penis. There's no scientific evidence that this technique increases penis size.
    • Vacuum pumps. Because pumps draw blood into the penis and make it swell, they're sometimes used in the treatment of impotence (erectile dysfunction). Using a penis pump more often and for a longer time than it's typically used for treatment of erectile dysfunction can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to less-firm erections. Using a vacuum pump may create an illusion of a larger penis, but results are seldom permanent.

16. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice, how come every one refers to Mayo clinic and we never ever see any other "authority". Actually there are scientific studies that it works, even broadcasted on different European TV channels. Mayo clinic is bullshit, that's all.
    And you're just another troll, else you'd shut up about PE. You don't believe in it? Fine, that's your choice. But don't get on peoples nerves being a smarty-pants.

17. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Oh, that's very interesting information. So how about showing us the data. As stated before, put up or shut up.

Also, if you have any pride at all, don't create a smoke-screen about the issue with your bitter, shallow, meaningless comments.

18. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Snake/Horn - I think you're butting heads on this one. One Has his binders on and the other is trying to take them off.

Afraid I'll have to side with Snake on this one. For a fact(stated by me for what's its worth), Manual PE exercises can and do work. I'm glad I gained what I did and also thankful I brought my penis back to a healthy stage. When I started at age 60, ED was setting in fast.

To the OP - go for it. Be sensible and follow the guidelines at the top. Above all you must be dedicated, presistant, and patient.

19. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not my task to convince non-believers. But you are obviously only here for confrontation. As I said before, no one cares if you believe in PE or not. Just that you should stay out of here if you don't. (Especially when you don't have a clue what you're talking about and referring to the hilarious Mayo.. :rolleyes:)
    P.S.:
    You really think a troll like you can tell me to shut up? How about you show us real evidence that PE is soooo bad and doesn't work. (Mayo is definitely none). So in your words shut up or put up.
    Just go on thundersplace to see lots of evidence it works.

Well anyway mr troll. You'd be on ignore from now on. So don't bother. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted