PMS Guide for Men

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
So I went on the quest for the Male PMS. Trying to figure out why some men seem to go through a time of month. I came up to Irritable Male Syndrome but it led to Male Menopause. So instead I found this wonderful PMS Guide for Men. Here are some helpful tips to get along with your wife/girlfriend/mom/sister/aunt/grandmother during that wonderful time of the month. So now you been warned, so now you can't say you ain't been told. Thanks for loving us.

PMS Guide For Men The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other!

DANGEROUS: SAFER: SAFEST: ULTRA SAFE: What's for dinner? Can I help you with dinner? Where would you like to go for dinner? Here, have some chocolate. Are you wearing that? Wow, you sure look good in brown! WOW! Look at you! Here, have some chocolate What are you so worked up about? Could we be overreacting? Here's my paycheck. Here, have some chocolate. Should you be eating that? You know, there are a lot of apples left. Can I get you a glass of wine with that? Here, have some chocolate. What did you DO all day? I hope you didn't over-do it today. I've always loved you in that robe! Here, have some more chocolate.

13 Things PMS Stands For:

1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4 Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick

6. Provide Me with Sweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweat pants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

13. Potential Murder Suspect

Experimental Member
Media
Men have hormones too you know :tongue:
So what has this got to do with having a healthy penis :confused:

Really I know men have hormones too, I was trying to research do men go through something similar to PMS. Cause my goodness my husband gets moody every damn MONTH. Even holds back the sex!!!!:eek: Is this payback?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:rolleyes:
You want to survive PMS don't you? Live another day to stroke your gorgeous cock. :wink:

I had a feeling you were going to say that, although preference would be for someone else to stroke my cock...

Really I know men have hormones too, I was trying to research do men go through something similar to PMS. Cause my goodness my husband gets moody every damn MONTH. Even holds back the sex!!!!:eek: Is this payback?

Men don't have such obvious cycles the way that women do, but maybe we do have hormonal cycles :confused:. Your hubby is probably holding back the sex because yo're wearing him out and he needs a rest..anyway must have a look at your pics again i've forgotten what you look like :rolleyes::redface:

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, I have an idea. Stop hanging around with women and switch over to men and your problems are solved!

Now that is funny. I have seen some men moodier than women. Haven't you looked at the site?:biggrin1: Besides women got a few more places that can make a penis feel real good. :tongue: