PMs to Big Al

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Big Al, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Big Al

Gold Member

The PMs are filling up my inbox. I wish I could answer each individual message personally but the volume and time restrictions just won't allow it.

If you have an urgent or private message for me please feel free to email me at bigal@betterman.com

2. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My cock is just under 6" uncut when erect.. I tried jelqing for a bit, but I was experiencing a lot of bruising. When is the best time to jelq, and when is the best time to back off of doing so? It seemed when I jelqed my foreskin seemed to be more engorged, Is this normal? I'd like to be 7.5". I'm 61, so I know there is a lot against me getting bigger.. Any suggestions would be helpful. BTW, I'm one of those rare people that see the results of any excercize nearly immediately. Thanks, Rob C.

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Atomic - I'm not "Big Al" and by all means use his guidance where possible.

But, as far as incouragement goes, you can do it. I started at age 60 Nov. 1999 and by early 2001 I had increased from 7" x 5.7" to 8.5" X 6.25" doing basic jelqing, stretching, squeezing, and kegeling. If you care to look at my stuff, you can find it 2 or 3 pages down under "FOW's PE" ..... videos are attached to my profile.

Good Luck,

fow

4. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Big Al,

I use yahoo addresses but the Betterman website doesnt allow me to join it with those addressses. I cannot join the Betterman forums either. How come?:confused:

#4 D_Audemar_Awfulass, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  5. Big Al

Gold Member

What happens when you attempt to join-are you getting a specific error message?

6. D_Audemar_Awfulass

Yes, it says 'invalid'. In addition, I sent this same message to your email above and I got no response from you either.

7. D_Audemar_Awfulass

The website tells me I need a valid email address. My address at yahoo is valid, but the website wont allow me to register.

8. dingthickdong

dingthickdong Member

I started with an 8.5"x2.5" and now can at times achive 15"x9" most women go mad over and on it some will not and can not take it but have tried, and still keep trying I love pumping and am proud of what I have and this seems to turn women on because I am honest about pumping some ask me to incourage there husbands to pump.risky!!!

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Please PM me your email address and I'll look into this immediately.

Draft saved Draft deleted