PM's Worthy of Sharing Out Loud

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In light of the recent threads exposing lame PM's I'd like to propose a thread to post intelligent, funny, touching, erotic or interesting PM's you recieve - the other side of the LPSG PM's which some of us get on rare occasion that should be shared. (If it is too personal don't post the sender. If it is really personal I'd get the sender's nod before posting here. Otherwise by all means post away).

Here's one I just got today that I thought particularly poetic:

"I have a new fantasy to picture on my lonely nights:

A cabin on the coast of Washington or Oregon under redwoods that reach so high that the tops are blury with cool whisps of clouds.

A fireplace smelling of pine and autumn and crackling with the promise of warm embraces.

The sight of you in front of the fire, smelling of pine and trees and leaves and a hint of the ocean that is nearby.

Your strong embrace as the fire warms us in more ways than one.

The quiet strength of your mouth, your arms, your chest, and your backside making you one with me.

That would be a night well spent, aye?"

Thanks W :smile:

That is a bit different.

Is this what happens when you post a face pic? Nobody ever PMs me like that. I don't know if I should be grateful or disappointed :tongue:.

"I have a new fantasy to picture on my lonely nights:
A cabin on the coast of Washington or Oregon under redwoods that reach so high that the tops are blury with cool whisps of clouds.
A fireplace smelling of pine and autumn and crackling with the promise of warm embraces.
The sight of you in front of the fire, smelling of pine and trees and leaves and a hint of the ocean that is nearby.
Your strong embrace as the fire warms us in more ways than one.
The quiet strength of your mouth, your arms, your chest, and your backside making you one with me.
That would be a night well spent, aye?"
Thanks W :smile:

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's great, Earl! You always have such positive posts :smile:

I get a lot of great pm's. I don't want to post any without the sender's permission, though.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's great, Earl! You always have such positive posts :smile:

I get a lot of great pm's. I don't want to post any without the sender's permission, though.

Monstro, it's nice to know that there is another side to PM's here and that many of us get wonderful ones. :smile:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was kinda thinkin cheezoid upon first reading - but that's just my psyche suppressing the hopeless romantic in me.

Among other things :rolleyes:

Yeah, I like that hopeless romantic in you. Time to ditch the psyche.:smile:

Dannymawg where have you been? Missing you around here. Mucho. Muchacho.