PMSL

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Proxy servers are a discussion for another day, but the short version on that topic is that while it's possible to use proxies to hide the real IP one is logged in from, it is not possible to give the proxy server a specific address to pass to the host. It can be done programmatically, but that requires a level of sophistication that few of the users here will have ....
Can you explain a bit more?
This idea that it can be done programmatically?
(Which does leave a can of worms open.)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Can you explain a bit more?
This idea that it can be done programmatically?
(Which does leave a can of worms open.)
The simplest explanation would be that I can write a piece of code which overlays the piece of code that tells the host my IP. I would hard - code such a program to pass the host an IP of my choosing instead of the physical address of my machine. In practice, it would be a bit more difficult than that, but IP masking is not that big a challenge.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The simplest explanation would be that I can write a piece of code which overlays the piece of code that tells the host my IP. I would hard - code such a program to pass the host an IP of my choosing instead of the physical address of my machine. In practice, it would be a bit more difficult than that, but IP masking is not that big a challenge.
Now, STOP IT!!!!
All this computer talk is making me super horny!!!
I think I love you!!!!:tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE how I am somehow responsible for Stronzo being banned (Again). I have had him on ignore since news of his reinstatement first surfaced.

I further love how even though I have not been a mod for years, the mods are all still somehow under my control.

Everyone who has known him knows that he has used multiple accounts over the years. When he was first banned, he used a multiple account to read and troll the board. He has had at least half a dozen accounts banned that I can recall.

The account in question was created in early Feb 2008, before he was reinstated (and right after another account had been banned in Jan 2008). I am so sure that some psychic person with omniscient powers stole his IP, replicated it, used it to create an account, waited for him to get reinstated, then used said account (mirroring his IP) in order to get him banned.

Yeah, that's it. As many know, it is not possible to copy your IP remotely.

I am SO sure he didn't just create that account in a fit along with the many others he has created while banned. Like this one: Splat. Here is the one post he made before being banned again (not by me mind you, I was not a mod at the time).

http://www.lpsg.org/76479-petition-to-readmit-chicagosam-3.html#post1260419

Splat/Stronzo said:
Actually I've come to like even Lex too. You see, people can be angry with one another and not have it define the entire nature of their relationship. Well.. with some anyhow. There are others who bear no redeeming qualities however who they are shall remain known to many (particularly them) without naming names.

So I'll disagree with you Hickboy.

As for chicagosam I'm certain he couldn't care less whether he's reinstated or not. And the word on the street has it that your absentee landlord never reinstates anyone. You see the whole moderator problem lies in its inclination to ban according to personal dislike.

It'll never make this a very interesting place again.

Those banned should consider themselves blessed.

You - Charlestonian - need to take yourself a tad less seriously.

(oh and as an aside? If multiple identities were a REAL and consistent reason for banning your membership would be reduced by easily fifty percent)
My favorite part about this post is how, in it, he is kissing my ass rather than being evil towards it.

Further, there is so much hypocrisy in that post that you could grill it in the back yard and feed an entire side of your family. How his feelings towards you can ebb and flow like the tide. Even when you say and do nothing towards him. Oh well.

I guess its time to call Officer Espinal again. SIGH.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So who or what is PMSL? :confused: Is PMSL on the lines of something I should have learned years ago, like R.S.V.P.?

Or does it stand for something far more sexy and insidious? :confused: :tongue:
Perhaps:
Penis Munching Slutty Lady
Private Message Siganture Lord
Please Move Something Later

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Tnx.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, I kinda love you all, but you kinda scare me!!!
And I believe you all stalk each other cause you are kinda nutsy????!!!!
and every day, as time goes by, i believe more and more that HickBoy is the sanest one!!!!
Love you Hicky:)
Oh, and I wish people had balls, when they report someone!!!
If I reported someone, I would never have a problem to say-hell, that guy/woman got banned cause of me!
But guess what, I usually never report people, cause I tend never to do behind someones back!

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If people were just a little more respectful towards others regardless of their differences then the atmosphere here, there or anywhere would be fantastic. The sad fact is that some people are so arrogant and such hypocrites that they cannot help but bring clouds wherever they tread.
Respect means swallowing your tongue sometimes and not shouting your mouth off and trying to throw blame at someone else, you don't even need an ignore button!.
It's really quite pathetic that some people find it impossible to 'let it go' instead choosing to bear a grudge. Even dare i say contributing to a unilateral competition that has an entire focus for all individual grudges to be collected together to be sympathised of and berate and insult their enemy. They are sad, i won't miss em!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If people were just a little more respectful towards others regardless of their differences then the atmosphere here, there or anywhere would be fantastic. The sad fact is that some people are so arrogant and such hypocrites that they cannot help but bring clouds wherever they tread.
Respect means swallowing your tongue sometimes and not shouting your mouth off and trying to throw blame at someone else, you don't even need an ignore button!.
It's really quite pathetic that some people find it impossible to 'let it go' instead choosing to bear a grudge. Even dare i say contributing to a unilateral competition that has an entire focus for all individual grudges to be collected together to be sympathised of and berate and insult their enemy. They are sad, i won't miss em!
Baby, loved your post, but u screwed up the end:frown1:
Maybe the "crazies" get banned, but we somehow get stuck here with the EVIL ones!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Leave it to countryboy to turn a thread into gay sex in a matter of minutes of his joining the thread. I dont understand how that goes on for pages when people are trying to have a serious conversation. It's cute to a point and then its just frustrating for the readers. AFter like 4 back and forth responses from multiple people turned on by the sex references, is it all that difficult to take it to private message at that point? geez

None the less, Stronzo had some serious issues and obvious issues the way he kept posting about them nonstop. He obviously wasnt happy here and wanted to make sure everyone knew it. So if he is banned, good riddance.

MitchyMo was right, he was a bitter old bat that held grudges and i'll add, wrote incredibly long posts that went on to the point of making no sense because he had his thesaurus memorized. Not to mention, not so cleverly posted threads about people being invisible or in disguise while not divulging who he was talking about because he was being snarky to those particular people.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Leave it to countryboy to turn a thread into gay sex in a matter of minutes of his joining the thread. I dont understand how that goes on for pages when people are trying to have a serious conversation. It's cute to a point and then its just frustrating for the readers. AFter like 4 back and forth responses from multiple people turned on by the sex references, is it all that difficult to take it to private message at that point? geez

Lol, take a chill pill, i like the humor between the posts :biggrin1:

None the less, Stronzo had some serious issues and obvious issues the way he kept posting about them nonstop. He obviously wasnt happy here and wanted to make sure everyone knew it. So if he is banned, good riddance.

Has he been here before then?