Pocket pool

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you ever played pocket pool in a public place, for example in a library, classroom or restaurant?

For those who are unaware of what pocket pool is: it involves cutting a hole in the pockets of your pants, allowing you to put your hand in your pocket and grab your dick and balls through the hole, thereby discreetly masturbating without anyone noticing.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a few pairs of pants with holes that allow this favorite pastime, playing pocket billiards but not masturbating. I have done it in all sorts of public places, including queues at supermarket checkouts. One pair of pants has the whole bottom seam of the pocket torn, so my whole hand goes through. I just have to remember not to put my wallet or change into that pocket. I have sometimes had to pick up my wallet from the floor after it falls out the leg of my pants.

I also have a pair of jeans with a hole in the side of the pocket. I can pull half my cock into my pocket and hold it in my hand, which feels good when among people. If I get a hard-on I must be careful to keep the top of the pocket covered so that bare skin is not seen, rather than VPL.

Reactions: cockmonkey

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few pair of jeans that I simply removed the left pocket -- makes my fondling accessibility much easier. (And I never wear underwear with jeans.)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I was a frequent pocket pool player during Junior High and Freshman Study Halls when I attended school many, many years ago.

Thanks for the memories.

Very ease to perform this way with the tables as a cover.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I have and still do at times. Have a pair of dockers that the pocket is cut off and I can stick hand in and play pocket pool with the balls. A few times a cock head has peeked up out of the pocket if I am situated just right.

Reactions: cockmonkey

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I did it a few times in junior and senior high school. Maybe even college. The desks really were good for something after all.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm kinda surprised there's anyone that has not played pocket pool at some point in time. It's pretty much irresistible, right? Easy access, mostly out of sight, slight risk of discovery... pretty much a no brainer.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I was not intended to play with them they would not have been placed so conveniently at hand level. The clothes just allow the playing to be under cover for decency.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive been doing this since like sixth grade.....so easy and it feels so good.... i should patent pants with no pockets.

ronmike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Even without cutting out a pocket, positioning to the side and rubbing and squeezing the head through the material is fun.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes, I remember that wellllll. I'll shoot the 2 ball in the corner pocket. One time I got in a little trouble. I didn't know it but I was edging. Suddenly I had to make a quick exit to the bathroom and shoot my load. Those memories bring a tear to my eyes. Ah yes, they do.

D

deleted278588

I did in school when going through puberty... but so did lots of over guys