Pocket pussy???

Tess_T_Cull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess this is an ok place to post this. I picked up a pock puss yesterday and tried it out last night. Anyone else tried one?!?! I thought it was excellent! Just wondering if there were any other thoughts or comments about them. Maybe I should post a pic of me using it? :smile:

D

deleted275373

I have a pocket pussy (there's a few videos of it in my gallery), and I am very happy with it, gets me off every time. I still haven't found a type of lube that I am completely happy with, though.

Tess_T_Cull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw the fleshlight, but went cheap. I might regret that later I guess. Any ideas on how to store it? The current lube I have doesn't last very long. Maybe a min or two. Haven't heard of the Jap one though. Thanks for the feedback.

D

deleted627832

I had one....At times I used baby oil and others I would lick it, leaving spit, then use it.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i agree its a lame way to get money from people

Who would pay for the bandwidth for the site the?
Who would pay for the hosting?

Not only does it help to support the site that you've been a part of since 07, but it also gives many privacy from the oh-so-many bullshit members that join only for the intent of data mining.

(Are you drunk - this doesnt sound like you)

Reactions: luvn69

bbtylvr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is the Tenga Web site. going to order one, since I am on strike from fucking the old lady!

TENGA(

hope ya enjoy

do not go to this site, I should of know from a user who only has 11 posts that this is a malware site and will modify your proxy settings for vpn access. Again DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK!

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does ur fleshlight compare to the real thing and others? I want one. I've had one that was like a brick made of rubber with the pussy lips and a hole..supposed to be brianna banks' pussy. But when I fucked it the first time I gaped the hole out and it wasn't as tight no more after that. I was sad! And of course NOTHING is like the real thing but it claims its the closest. How close?

Awd60Trim

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleshlight is amazing, I love mine. If you run hot water through it and warm it up first it feels actually very realistic.
Ive got the Teagan Presly with Lotus insert. Feels amazingly like a real vagina lol
Im 7 1/2" x 6" and i havent "gaped" it and I use it about every day

Reactions: deleted871301

I have used both Pocket Pussy as well as Fleshlight. But the experience with Fleshlight is more pleasurable.

Reactions: cbxer55