Pocket right above the base of my cock

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, my wife and I were fooling around and she starts riding me. Nothing different so far. Then she's grinding hard and harder and I feel her pussy grip the base of my cock and pull down, let go, pull down, let go. As she's doing that harder and harder, I suddenly feel this pocket form below my pelvic bone (pubic symphysis), right above the base of my shaft:

File:Gray1156.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could feel my wife's clit grinding into the pocket, then grinding out right onto the pelvic bone itself. We discussed this later and she said when her clit was in the pocket, she could feel the pelvic bone way too high. She had to get her clit out of the pocket to rub it properly.

Has anyone else here felt this pocket?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as an FYI, if anyone's interested (and it looks like no one is), I asked on another board about this "thing" and got an answer. He said it had to do with the "exit point" of the penis from the pelvis. As the cock gets stretched out, and down, it leaves a bit of a dimple above because the exit point from the body gets lowered.

Just thought I'd share

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of partners? Did the pocket hinder or enhance the sex (or was it immaterial)? My wife says that all it does for her is make my pelvic bone slightly harder to reach because it ends up a bit higher than her clit.

Where those guys into PE? I'm trying to see some correlation here, something that I could exploit.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I know what you mean.
If you put your finger on the top of the shaft at the base of your fully erect cock and push
in and down...there is a dimple like hole that forms. Is this what you mean?
It is more noticable when I am fully erect and there is a downward pressure on my cock during
sex.

At the time, both my wife and I were very slender...however, she much more than I.
She had an unusually large and long clit when engorged, which made for lots of fun. At times,
and when in the right position during deep penatration, it would fit right in that little dimple and
I could feel it...especially if there was downward pressure on my cock.
In any case, she sometimes complained that her clit would get sore from rubbing against my pubic
hair. She did not find this a pleasant sensation, so we would change positions for her to be more comfortable.

For us it did not enhance, nor was it a henderance...it was more like a discomfort for her.
Actually I sort of liked the poking feeling. I many times use that "dimple" to finger when
wanking.

I would be interested to hear experiences of others...

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of partners? Did the pocket hinder or enhance the sex (or was it immaterial)? My wife says that all it does for her is make my pelvic bone slightly harder to reach because it ends up a bit higher than her clit.

Where those guys into PE? I'm trying to see some correlation here, something that I could exploit.

No PE that I'm aware of with either and I found it immaterial to the experience.

I will say that both had more of an oval shaped girth rather than round, so where the top view of the penis near the base looked almost flat it made this dimple more pronounced.

Actually thinking about it now I'm wondering if it's not to do with the suspensory ligaments as much or more so than the exit point.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I know what you mean. If you put your finger on the top of the shaft at the base of your fully erect cock and push in and down...there is a dimple like hole that forms. Is this what you mean?
That's exactly what I mean!

It is more noticable when I am fully erect and there is a downward pressure on my cock during sex.
Yes. For me, when she's on top, pounding down more towards my knees than my hips. It feels like she's yanking the thing down. It seems to give her more bang on the posterior wall of her vagina when she does that.

At the time, both my wife and I were very slender...however, she much more than I. She had an unusually large and long clit when engorged, which made for lots of fun. At times, and when in the right position during deep penatration, it would fit right in that little dimple and I could feel it...especially if there was downward pressure on my cock.
It was really pronounced when I noticed it last Friday night. She'd lie down almost flat on my chest, yank down hard a few times, then prop herself up. She'd be grinding away, then all of a sudden it felt like she'd hit a speed bump once in a while, readjust then grind away.

For us it did not enhance, nor was it a henderance...it was more like a discomfort for her.
Apart from knowing that it's there and adjusting, my wife finds it neither annoying or pleasurable.

I will say that both had more of an oval shaped girth rather than round, so where the top view of the penis near the base looked almost flat it made this dimple more pronounced.
Structurally speaking that makes a lot of sense. The cock on my avatar is approximately how oval I am. I assume that's average?

Actually thinking about it now I'm wondering if it's not to do with the suspensory ligaments as much or more so than the exit point.
Not sure about that. My ligs seem to be buried deep. I can feel it if I poke around, it's not very pronounced at all.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

After I posted, I thought about that and Gillette, I think you are completely correct
in your assumption.....

I'm not as slender today as I was and have a more pronounced fat pad..with a much deeper
"dimple" where the suspensory ligaments meet. After my body matured more and I gained
more body bulk...I was unable to feel the meeting of my wife's clit in my dimple.

Unfortunately, she and I are no longer married (the fat pad was not the problem :smile:) and no
woman since has had an enlarged and long clit as she, so I doubt that experience or that
feeling will ever be enjoyed again.
Man, did I enjoy that clit...:hail:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Structurally speaking that makes a lot of sense. The cock on my avatar is approximately how oval I am. I assume that's average?
Hmm, might make for an interesting poll. I've seen some that look like flatter ovals than in your avatar and others that looked to be perfectly round. I couldn't tell you what width to depth cross section ratio was most common.

Not sure about that. My ligs seem to be buried deep. I can feel it if I poke around, it's not very pronounced at all.
Honestly I'm not sure about it either but it seems like it would factor into it.

You mention that yours isn't very pronounced. Is that when you're regularly standing at attention or is that even when putting downward strain on it? When you're standing up and erect does your dick point up, straight out or point downward? You've also mentioned before that when erect some of the skin from your torso is pulled up your shaft which could make it more difficult to discern the ligaments under normal conditions.

So many variables! I know the ligaments in some guys are tighter than others and read stories where they might have snapped so that subsequent erections lost their skyward aim. I recall seeing a gallery pic, though I don't remember whose it was, where the ligaments stood out in stark relief creating a dimple that looked as pronounced as the one at the base of a throat.

*Shrug* I'm no urologist but I do enjoy speculating about these things that make you go, "Hmm".

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to add to the above, the triangular ligaments around your diaphram can be damaged by force which pulls the base of your penis towards your legs. Repeated strain can stretch or sever the ligament. If your partner rocks back and forth vigorously while on top, this may be the cause of a temporary or permanent loosening of the connective tissue in that area.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its partially why being kicked in the balls makes you feel like the air has been forcibly pushed out of your lungs. Strong contractions change the tension of connective tissue surrounding your diaphragm and change the amount of effort it takes to breathe.

Carry on :3.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, might make for an interesting poll. I've seen some that look like flatter ovals than in your avatar and others that looked to be perfectly round. I couldn't tell you what width to depth cross section ratio was most common.

That would kind of dovetail nicely into the "How deep is your pussy" thread too. Ever notice how different the sensation is if the widest part of the guy's cock is horizontal vs. vertical in relation to your vagina?

You mention that yours isn't very pronounced. Is that when you're regularly standing at attention or is that even when putting downward strain on it?

Both situations. I can dig in and feel it more when I'm pulling down on it though.

When you're standing up and erect does your dick point up, straight out or point downward?

A little below horizontal. More like 4:30'ish.

You've also mentioned before that when erect some of the skin from your torso is pulled up your shaft which could make it more difficult to discern the ligaments under normal conditions.

Wow, you're right. I hadn't thought about that. I'm thinking more and more now of putting up a photo album of my cock just so we can dissect it. You're a fun one to do that with.

So many variables! I know the ligaments in some guys are tighter than others and read stories where they might have snapped so that subsequent erections lost their skyward aim.

Growing up I was told that, based on my condition, I'd have a micropenis. So, depressed at the news (13 and living in a third world country back in the '70s with no information) I started what I guess is now commonly known today as jelqing. I may have inadvertently pulled the ligs too loose in the process over time.

I recall seeing a gallery pic, though I don't remember whose it was, where the ligaments stood out in stark relief creating a dimple that looked as pronounced as the one at the base of a throat.

Interesting. If you remember where the pic is at, I'd like to see it.

*Shrug* I'm no urologist but I do enjoy speculating about these things that make you go, "Hmm".

Part of your charm.

Its partially why being kicked in the balls makes you feel like the air has been forcibly pushed out of your lungs.

Good to know! Seriuously, in my early days doing martial arts I refused to wear a cup. After getting hit down there twice I changed my mind. YYes, it did feel exactly like that.